What's new

Worms in chicken, KFC outlet in Kerala shut

we ordered two juice and burgers And what the F*uk Bill was 998 rs

You must be shitting me. Thats BS, 2 juices and 2 burgers dont cost 1000 Rs Come on. How many did you order

Rabbits hardly have any flesh to eat.

They are quite delicious. I havent found them to lack meat though

YA DISGUSTING McDonalds , In India Even they started many other services too with these things.

before six month we went to on of the McDonalds in Mumbai , we ordered two juice and burgers
And what the F*uk Bill was 998 rs. then we had mess with waiter , but it was our mistake that we didn't ask cost so we paid . but these bastards hide the cost intentionally. .....

1000inr what the hell did u order? at most it sould have cost u 300INR

when ordering u stand in line and look up on the menu dashboard and then place ur order on the counter..its an almost mandatory practice in all fast food joins Indian or foreign.

MCd doesn't even add surcharges at international airports .
cus thts the only time i ate from a MCdonald as i was short on lose cash.

so i think u got scammed

YA DISGUSTING McDonalds , In India Even they started many other services too with these things.

before six month we went to on of the McDonalds in Mumbai , we ordered two juice and burgers
And what the F*uk Bill was 998 rs. :woot: then we had mess with waiter , but it was our mistake that we didn't ask cost so we paid . but these bastards hide the cost intentionally. .....:angry:

holy f**ck that is a lot of money. With that price, i would have taken at least 5 people for a desi buffet

It's a good thing that the family decided to notify the food safety authorities. Their actions have probably prevented many people from ending up in the hospital. I am surprised that such a popular fast food chain turned out to be lacking in the health, hygiene, & safety department. It's probably because the chain is being run by an incompetent franchisee along with retarded management. KFC branches here in Arabia are alright, but their customer service is just lame, & since the franchisee here operates Hardee's as well; it's customer service isn't that great either in my opinion. It doesn't really matter though because the most popular fast food chain for fried chicken in Jeddah, Makkah, & Madinah is Al-Baik. By the way, many of these fast food chains modify their offerings depending upon the region & target market. I agree with some other members regarding the fact that it's best to limit fast food consumption for staying fit & healthy. Keep in mind that exercise is crucial for leading a healthy lifestyle as well.

My GF once told she has tried fried worms..lol I never want to try it.

We all wish he does the same when he sees you posting here in the forum.

Haha. I've told him about this forum, as he is an ex PAF officer.

He likes the forum, but never posts.

My GF once told she has tried fried worms..lol I never want to try it.

worms are usually paracytic in nature except for earth wor,ms.....i bet ur GF means some Caterpillars or grubs.

Totally off topic, but does India have a CPK (California Pizza Kitchen)?

Back
Top Bottom