What's new

Worldwide Sikh Diaspora approach UN Human Rights Commission regarding Sikhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sikh separatists are not stupid to fight two countries at the same time. Besides there is less than 1% Sikh population in Lahore and Sikh separatists will need Pakistan's help in the creation of Khalistan.

This is the map of Khalistan from a Sikh website.

390px-Map_of_Khalistan.jpg

Ya you are rite..... Sikhs are not stupid enough to fight with two countries.......... We will rather fight with the help of India against Pakistan.....
All the pieces are coming together at one place.........and two major of them are our own His exelancy The Prime Minister of Republic of India and Chief of Army of India........

-------------

This thread should be closed now...........this was not about Khalistan........but some of my friends brought it in

And BtW ....if anyone wants to see the last Princesses of Punjab.......visit my profile and see the profile pic

Dude don't disappoint our Pakistani brothers. They are offering you Khalistan which also includes Lahore and half of Pak Punjab. So love for their Sikh brothers.

Not just Pakistan they will give the whole of Pakistan. Just as Omar said, Muslims have their own country like Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia, just like Christians have Europe and America.

yes you are right they are a timid and subservient people as a whole. But I am saying dismember for the sake of human rights you see. Then we will not see threads like this where minorities go to UN

You had the same view about Bangladeshis (remember 'low lying people from low lying land') and they whooped your a**.

Dude don't disappoint our Pakistani brothers. They are offering you Khalistan which also includes Lahore and half of Pak Punjab. So love for their Sikh brothers.

Stop with your trolling. Pakistan's Punjab has less than 1% Sikh population. How can few thousand Sikhs gather and fight 100 million Muslim Punjabis and force them to be Khalistanis?

Its in Pakistan's interests to make Khalistan out of Northern India. Sikh separatists who are determined to have their Khalistan will work with Pakistan not work against Pakistan.

Don't be like that. Your giving these poor Sikhs false hopes, you too know Lahore will not fall. Forever it is to remain Pak (pure) with Pak :enjoy:
Jivay Khalistan with Ludhiana and Amritsar!

Khalistan National Anthem:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not just Pakistan they will give the whole of Pakistan. Just as Omar said, Muslims have their own country like Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia, just like Christians have Europe and America.

Thats a nice jesture. Thank You Pakistanis.

Thats a nice jesture. Thank You Pakistanis.

Just plonking a turban on someone does not make him a Sikh. BTW when you going to stop violating their human rights so they don't have to go to UN

If you cant read the article so one can help you .... its about 1984 riots not about present condition

I think reason why Siekh's are so much into army is when moment is right they will seek independence from India by military force
Is that idea far fetched

NO what i think is that is pakistani mentality at its best. its called "Back Stabbing" not a sikh strategy for Khalistan. we call serve in the military with honor.
OK!
bye!

Then why are you in England shouldn't you move to Pakistan and help the freedom fighters.

I guess after being ruled by the British for so long you couldn't help but ignore not being bossed around, so you moved.

Nope I am fine here. i can encourage Sikhs in UK which I do btw. You see I want peace in our neighbourhood and stop human rights violations in India

Just been viewing some of the posts written by our Indian members here. Find it remarkable the number of Indians pointing the finger at Pakistan wanting it to give its land and Lahore. The brave Sikhs have protected your homeland up for decades and centuries and statistics show the percentage army is heavily blessed with Sikhs - and you guys believe they dont deserve any of the land they have been protecting? You value their heritage so small thart in theory they dont merit any land in India?
Incredible - They are great brave guys to protect THEIR land - however if they ever want to have their own state - then they should ask Pakistan for some of theirs? Wow i hope the views of these internet global warriors on PDF dont represent views of the Indian government and treat Sikhs with so little respect.

NO what i think is that is pakistani mentality at its best. its called "Back Stabbing" not a sikh strategy for Khalistan. we call serve in the military with honor.
OK!
bye!

Backstabbing-Like a prime minister of India got killed by her own Sikh detail. lol. back to topic Indians stop violating human rights of minorities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom