What's new

World's response to Floods in Pakistan

Pakistan-aid-graphic-007.jpg

59861019.jpg

Last edited:
Utter shame saudis are no where to be found in that list. Just today marking the begining of Ramadan i was lecutred by a stupid mutaween about sufferings of ummah and i couldnt resist but tell him stfu. You people have not contributed even good words to cause of ummah and deserves no right to preach. These are the very same people who matched american aid dollar to dollar to fund the jehadis who continue to wreck our country.

When Saudi arabia was ravaged by floods last year, a Pakistani man single handed saved 14 lives until he himself was drowned to death.

EDIT:
Now saudis have announced commiting $100mln to flood victims

Last edited:
sadly nothing yet. atleast not publicly

Saddens me too, I mean yeah we dont have that much moolah like them other guys, but i guess we can spare a few helis ..provide airlift capabilities..maybe IA is too busy in Leh region? :undecided:

Utter shame saudis are no where to be found in that list. Just today marking the begining of Ramadan i was lecutred by a stupid mutaween -
The Saudis control much Pakistani education. Why should they donate towards flood relief to generate good will when they can do the same - and more cheaply - by compelling Pakistan's students to think that way instead?

Saddens me too, I mean yeah we dont have that much moolah like them other guys, but i guess we can spare a few helis ..provide airlift capabilities..maybe IA is too busy in Leh region? :undecided:

I doubt IA will be allowed in Pakistan due to defense reasons but surely our govt can send relief in other ways. Even a small country like Srilanka is making a contribution. India should definitely do something

Utter shame saudis are no where to be found in that list. Just today marking the begining of Ramadan i was lecutred by a stupid mutaween about sufferings of ummah and i couldnt resist but tell him stfu. You people have not contributed even good words to cause of ummah and deserves no right to preach. These are the very same people who matched american aid dollar to dollar to fund the jehadis who continue to wreck our country.

When Saudi arabia was ravaged by floods last year, a Pakistani man single handed saved 14 lives until he himself was drowned to death.

Please avoid passing judgments. As ALWAYS, Saudis will help Pakistan in her time of need. The Saudis have already announced an initial $100 million assistance which is more than all of the others combined.

absolutely shameful from india...i guess they may be saving for ur floods and droughts

Countries give what they can. Nobody in Pakistan will hold a judgment on India if they do not provide assistance.

Back
Top Bottom