What's new

World's Largest Elevator Installed At Reliance's Jio World Centre

I don't like to micro-manage but I certainly profer my ideas or advises where something is missing hence iVeda instead of the unsophisticated and inelegant iMac.

Yes, how dare a 12th class fail speak of designing microprocessors ! Such should be only done by IIT Bombay and IIT Madras even if the "design" by the former is the American SPARC processor architecture and the "design" by the latter is the international open source project RISC-V but of course the names should be "India" - AJIT for the former and Shakti for the latter. Congrats for this marvelous work done by the non-12th-class-fail geniuses of IIT Bombay and IIT Madras.
Have you ever gotten laid ?

We know you're mid 40s something but really.. have you even been with a woman ?

Honestly, Gaddafi ki kasam kha ke batao !

Virgin ho na ?

1652085366735.png

Have you ever gotten laid ?

We know you're mid 40s something but really.. have you even been with a woman ?

Honestly, Gaddafi ki kasam kha ke batao !

Virgin ho na ?

View attachment 842428

Like I said earlier to you, many right-wing monkeys in India like @Sudarshan who thanked your post would have been with a woman but I have publicly asked you to post your playboy adventures including techniques and all so that I, a virgin, can learn from you the great love guru. And what does this have to do with my reply to Andhadhun ?

Like I said earlier to you, every right-wing monkey in India like @Sudarshan who thanked your post would have been with a woman but I have publicly asked you to post your playboy adventures including techniques and all so that I, a virgin, can learn from you the great love guru. And what does this have to do with my reply to Andhadhun ?
haha.. you right now:

1652085577609.png

not interested in helping you either with your sorry slummy living conditions, your finances, your starvation sookhi roti and namak diet, or your 50 year old virgin status.

you may come back to me once you're cured of your communism keeda, I'll buy you a beer even.

I don't like to micro-manage but I certainly profer my ideas or advises where something is missing hence iVeda instead of the unsophisticated and inelegant iMac.

So basically Yes to my question.

Sadly studies show, Under the guise of altruism, people with low self esteem are driven to give unwanted advice because it makes them feel powerful or in control.

Yes, how dare a 12th class fail speak of designing microprocessors ! Such should be only done by IIT Bombay and IIT Madras even if the "design" by the former is the American SPARC processor architecture and the "design" by the latter is the international open source project RISC-V but of course the names should be "India" - AJIT for the former and Shakti for the latter. Congrats for this marvelous work done by the non-12th-class-fail geniuses of IIT Bombay and IIT Madras.

Not at all, I know for a fact that 12th fail can and might talk about designing microprocessor or going to mars.

OTOH people from IIT actually do it.

In this world, There are "Talkers" and then there are "Doers".

Talkers talk about what they wish they would do, and doers shut up and do it.

One seeks respect, the other commands respect.

Like I said earlier to you, many right-wing monkeys in India like @Sudarshan who thanked your post would have been with a woman but I have publicly asked you to post your playboy adventures including techniques and all so that I, a virgin, can learn from you the great love guru. And what does this have to do with my reply to Andhadhun ?

How old are you ?

Have you seen this movie ?

MV5BNWY1NDI0ZTQtMjJiNS00ODY4LWE1NmUtYTkwNzY3NWQ0ZDZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM0NTc2NDgw._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Sadly studies show, Under the guise of altruism, people with low self esteem are driven to give unwanted advice because it makes them feel powerful or in control.
Deep

Just have a look at this guy, wants to school the whole world on how to live, feels entitled to everyone's money, worships a psychotic dead dictator.. he's just mad at the whole world.. tsk.

Not at all, I know for a fact that 12th fail can and might talk about designing microprocessor or going to mars.

OTOH people from IIT actually do it.

OTOH people from IIT actually do what exactly ? Take foreign designs and paste "Indian" names on them ? Shakti, lol.

OTOH people from IIT actually do what exactly ? Take foreign designs and paste "Indian" names on them ? Shakti, lol.
I know a few.. what they actually do is earn a shit tonne of money and know how to throw a party.

IIT grads also do not live in dirty slums and eat sookhi rotis and constantly curse the whole world by wishing communism upon them.

I know a few.. what they actually do is earn a shit tonne of money and know how to throw a party.

IIT grads also do not live in dirty slums and eat sookhi rotis and constantly curse the whole world by wishing communism upon them.

That's the range of their achievements ?

That's the range of their achievements ?
Why would I go into personal details of people I know ?

All you need to know is that they're doing very well for themselves, unlike you, a sookhi roti eating slumdweller who wants to steal from everyone.

Deep

Just have a look at this guy, wants to school the whole world on how to live, feels entitled to everyone's money, worships a psychotic dead dictator.. he's just mad at the whole world.. tsk.

Don't waste you time, just move on.

The problem is, dear @jamahir .. that you're constantly blaming everyone else for what are quite obviously your own troubles, whatever they may be.

This is highly unfair of you.

Honestly, I'd happily pay for our beers and burgers if ever we were to meet irl. I'm also sure that there would be many things we would agree upon, besides the many that we would never agree upon.

Our country India as a welfare state.. no.. just no, not going to waste time writing up an essay on exactly why so just settle for my

1652089085532.png

dude, seriously, life aint easy.. aapko kya lagta hai ? badi gaadi chalanai walon ko problems nahi hoti ? big business people ko financial worries nahi hoti ?

as above, so below.. auto wala, chaat waala.. to CEO, real estate developer.. sab ko hoti tension

money is not everything, but it is important.. I'm such good friends with this whole crew of people who come down every year to work at this seasonal beach restaurant that a friend runs.. guys from himachal, nepal, utrakhand, bengal.. hindus, muslims.. nobody cares

trouble is, at least what I can figure out.. ki apnai life hi ni dekhi kabhi.. aap kabhi travel hi nahi karey

why not... theek hai, 5 stars mein to main bhi nahi rehta 99% of the time, no people I know are like that either..

kabhi travel karo.. north east jao, kashmir jao, south/kerala backwaters jao.. andamans jao

"pitch kharab hai, ziada spin ya bounce hai.. mail nahi kheloonga..."

ye kya baat hui ? ..

one must roll with the times..

Back
Top Bottom