What's new

World's larges Hindu temple coming in Bihar

Of course India is the biggest country with Hindu population so it was logical to have the world's largest Hindu temple.

I have not seen many temples in my life but I liked the architecture of this temple in London (Largest in Europe)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9d/London_Temple.jpg

True, but the irony is that:

India has the largest Hindu population, but Cambodia has the largest temple
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population, but KSA has the largest mosque
US has the largest Christian population, but Vatican has the largest chruch.

Bhai on the video is there a picture of how the Mandir will look once completed?

Wow this is a epic building! It has mixture of diffrent temple styles I can't wait till its completed I will visit for sure.

Jai Shree Ram

It's a copy of Angkor Wat. Beyond stupid that they copied it's design.

Overlooking_Angkor_Wat_In_Cambodia.jpg

I bet you do :rofl:

@Janjaweed u should come to Manali and try some of Lord Shivas prasad you will forget this dutch butch business

Love to try that prasad:lol: would they allow you roll one up like we do it openly in Amsterdam pubs?:lol:

No offense. But its not in good taste to take the design of the existing biggest temple and make an obscenely big version of it just to create some record. Why not do something original instead? They are even naming it Angkor Wat Ram temple. Nothing spiritual or original about it.

& I was at peace when i Visited Guruvayoor Temple ... although not that big in Size Compared to these Bigges but very Spiritual one ... for the First time my mind didnt feel any conflict inside & I was at peace ...

Devi temples in Kerala r the Best also the Kudumba Kavu ( Family Temple) ... Sree Porkali is my Family goddess... She is Goddess kali ... very Fierce & Powerful ...

Dont we have already too many temples. Why do we need this gigantic temple?
Also, why copy a historic monument.

A genuine question....but frankly its none of our concern as its a private trust thats building it.

No offense. But its not in good taste to take the design of the existing biggest temple and make an obscenely big version of it just to create some record. Why not do something original instead? They are even naming it Angkor Wat Ram temple. Nothing spiritual or original about it.

I heard Cambodians were not too happy about this project.

& I was at peace when i Visited Guruvayoor Temple ... although not that big in Size Compared to these Bigges but very Spiritual one ... for the First time my mind didnt feel any conflict inside & I was at peace ...

Devi temples in Kerala r the Best also the Kudumba Kavu ( Family Temple) ... Sree Porkali is my Family goddess... She is Goddess kali ... very Fierce & Powerful ...

Its high time that Guruvayoor is developed to a temple city.

A genuine question....but frankly its none of our concern as its a private trust thats building it.

I heard Cambodians were not too happy about this project.
yes it is a private trust, with money donated by hindus(most probably). I am asking is this the best use of money we can think of. There are hundreds of old temples in India, urgently in need of repair, but cant be done due to lack of funds.

Dont we have already too many temples. Why do we need this gigantic temple?
Also, why copy a historic monument.
Its a Question of not We... in this Case its Just U... & Me ... in my Life Spirituality is as much as important as Food , Cloths & Shelter... its the same case for every person ...

yes it is a private trust, with money donated by hindus(most probably). I am asking is this the best use of money we can think of. There are hundreds of old temples in India, urgently in need of repair, but cant be done due to lack of funds.
& Most of these temple r Run by Government ... Who dont Care about them ... & Use the Temple for Corruption ... even if some Hindus want they cant repair it ...

This Temple is owned by a trust ...the earning of the temple is used to Built hospitals & Anath Ashrams...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom