What's new

Worlds Fastest Spin Bowler

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know ur indian and you love your cricketers..but let be honest , i am not saying kumble was not good. i am saying he is not the Best...kumble was little above from an average spin bowler...he dont have any special deliveries which can disturb a batsman ,his ball didnt turn so much...he was a normal leg spinner...

Kumble's TopSpin..and Googly were really masterclass balls.
Look No one is denying Afridi is a good bowler . but saying Kumble is an average bowler is sheer stupidity.

He took all 10 wickets against Pakistan in one innings.
Not even Murali or Qadir have achieved it.

Kumble's TopSpin..and Googly were really masterclass balls.
Look No one is denying Afridi is a good bowler . but saying Kumble is an average bowler is sheer stupidity.

He took all 10 wickets against Pakistan in one innings.
Not even Murali or Qadir have achieved it.

They are calling Kumble an average bowler :lol:

:sick:

Nither Kumblay was legent nor he was great................. He was an average bowler, the best ever leg spinners were Shane Warne |(AUS) and Abdul Qadir (PAK)

I guess you forgot

no offence to afridi he is a great bowler but has a long way to go to be in line with kumble and warne....

is it same like last time when people were comparing sachin and inzamam and calling sachin average in front of inzamam and he went ahead in next match to hit 200

Last edited by a moderator:
afridi is the most overrated player in world cricket... do not have sensible mind and temperament... can't play test matches :rofl::rofl:

@indians .. pls avoid comparison with kumble.. who is a true gentleman and a true legend not some ball eater

Man , how the hell can You compare a Legend like Kumble to Afreeedi ? :sick:

I guess you forgot

no offence to afridi he is a great bowler but has a long way to go to be in line with kumble and warne....

is it same like last time when people were comparing sachin and inzamam and calling sachin average in front of inzamam and he went ahead in next match to hit 200

he is the same Shahid Khan Afridi, who bashed Kumble with Rain of Sixes in Kanpur match....remember...

Last edited by a moderator:
he is the same Shahid Khan Afridi, who bashed Kumble with Rain of Sixes in Kanpur match....remember...

As if Afridi was not hit by a six by any batsman is it?

But can the data be compared between the two.... last time you guys were comparing sachin with inzamam :D man limit hoti hai....

As if Afridi was not hit by a six by any batsman is it?

But can the data be compared between the two.... last time you guys were comparing sachin with inzamam :D man limit hoti hai....

Both bowlers are different..one is master in test cricket and other one is in one day cricket ...And i dont start comparing Kumble with Afridi ....Read comment No# 2 ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom