What's new

Worlds biggest illegale Gun market in Pakistan

I feel Pakistani's are much more passionate about weapons than anyone else I have ever met.

I feel Pakistani's are much more passionate about weapons than anyone else I have ever met.

You are not wrong when u say so brother.

You know the people from the northern provinces which include NWFP, FATA, FANA, Baluchistan are warriors by nature and they are the same people who invaded india for centuries.

So its in their nature and infact they know the importance of weapons and they had realized centuries ago the technology to manufacture your own weapons is as essential as the skills and courage to use it.

So it runs in their blood, infact in my blood too coz i am also a pathan.

Last edited:

Americans! Gun sales rose sharply when Obama was elected on fears that he will ban them. People proudly display their legal AK-47s/M-16s on rallies ..

This weapon culture and illegal weapon market started after the Afghan war when the Usa supplied Afghan freedom fighters and also pakistani tribal areas with arms and weapons to fight against USSR.And its credit goes to Usa who left Afghanistan in crisis after the war ended.

This video has made the rounds here a few times, IIRC.

its old video seen it many times did not knew u ppl havnt watched it.

here is some better quality

Last edited by a moderator:
its old video seen it many times did not knew u ppl havnt watched it.

This particular vedio has been posted on this forum by various indians in past.
Any how this does not mean that we have seen every thing available on web.... so keep trying may be you come up with some thing new?

Just my comments on this market..... Pakistan's wepon market used ot be the most popular tourist place for westners.. until Afghan invasion.
Most of the guns in this market are localy made copies..even the ammunition is locally hand made.
It was just an industry use to feed the local demand at lower prices.
Due to quality issues i would not recomend to use products of this market in serious battels.

Gun & Drug culture is nothing to be proud about. Guns are falling in criminal hands. Government has no sovereignity or its writ in these areas. Guns in hands of criminals, gangs or militia is dangerous thing for civil society. Most people killed by these guns are not the foreign enemies but innocent by standers caught family/blood feuds over land, property or women. Successive Pakistani rulers haven ignored even encouraged the problem which has now gone beyound point of no return. This culture & violence is now spreading to metropolitan areas like karachi & Lahore. Ordinary law binding citizens are no longer safe.

You know the people on the northern provinces which include NWFP, FATA, FANA, Baluchistan are warriors by nature and they are the same people who invaded india for centuries.
So it runs in their blood, infact in my blood too coz i am also a pathan.

I understand the "India" you mentioned includes West Punjab and other plains of Pakistan. No wonder TTP is trying to repeat history.!

These gun markets are supported by Indian(RAW) funding to create mayhem and chaos within our border. Ask your self this question, where are the material for the guns parts coming from, and sophisticated components? these gun markets should be shut down immediately it is one the main reasons for the present instability in Pakistan.

^^^^here comes agian
i was thinking of this tat when will this turn into inflammatory bait

way to go
all the problems of pakistan are coz of india happy now

Evolutionist well better you guys monitor your borders and the illegal trade of weapons arms and drugs are right inside your home..we're doing our part you guys do your job we know how to tackle the situation world's largest and as many as you can count prisons are in US..don't believe? switch to discovery/natgeo ur own makers declares us as the most dangerous place for weapons arms and drugs trading..So no american is safe and so no pakistani citizen is safe in both nations as long as these guys are trading.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom