What's new

World War 3 incoming! Trump challenges Russia to shoot down American missiles!

Well I think the real defence only can happen with a Grand Unification Defence Pack for Euro/Asian Nations

For regional areas of Syria / Iran / Libya it is clear what needs to happen and same for the Pacific Sea

Russia does posseses weapons which can wipe a whole country in matter of minutes

Last edited:
As far as I know there were no attacks on Russian troops, moreover - even no Syrian militaries were murdered or wounded.

There was an US air strike some time ago on Russian forces who were closing in on a anti Asad forces base.

There was an US air strike some time ago on Russian forces who were closing in on a anti Asad forces base.
It was mercenaries from private firm not Russian troops.

Russia is in bad position now as it's military capabilities are looking bluff to others, so will Russia respond by hit anti Assad forces hard in similar manner??
Russia will continue to help Syrian goverment to destroy terrorists and I think the decision to supply more air-defence systems to Syria will be made soon.

Russia will continue to help Syrian goverment to destroy terrorists and I think the decision to supply more air-defence systems to Syria will be made soon.

That is not enough to compensate loss of Russian reputation world wide, to rebuild it's reputation Russia have to show it's direct military muscle against all anti Assad elements / forces, also bring in big boys (Tu-22M3s, Tu-95/160, Su-34/35, Mig-31s) with P-800s or other PGMs to show nations like UK and France that they are playing with fire which could burn their hands or worse.

If Russia can not do this kind of response then it's reputation is definitely dented.

The most appropriate thing would be 10 Russian Ships/1 Nuclear Submarine stationed in Syrian waters and Combinatin of S-300 / Buk missiles

8-) Some Mig 29s would be magical as well 40 Jets (Lease to Own )

The Problem with Syria /Libya and to some Extent Iraq was that Russia did not Jacked up sales of Migs in time to Allied froces for Russia

Last edited:
The most appropriate thing would be 10 Russian Ships/1 Nuclear Submarine stationed in Syrian waters and Combinatin of S-300 / Buk missiles

8-) Some Mig 29s would be magical as well 40 Jets (Lease to Own )

The Problem with Syria /Libya and to some Extent Iraq was that Russia did not Jacked up sales of Migs in time to Allied froces for Russia

In addition to those Russia should deploy heavy fire power (Tu-22M3s at least) in Irani air base near Iraqi border to respond to threats from ships and anti Assad forces.

Russia has single highhandedly destroyed their own reputation by sitting by and watching their ally be bombarded with over 100 cruise missiles.

Russia has been hitting anti Assad forces for years in the same manner, using cruise missiles and fighters. The US, France and the U.K. have barked and done nothing.

Russia never said it was going to do anything military. They threaten to ban US imports and that’s it.

Only an insane person or country will start a world war for Middle East, when all the surrounding Islamic countries has the ability to fight, kill each other & destroy themselves. The whole world risking a nuclear conflict is utter foolishness to even think I feel. I have been hearing this for long. Nothing will happen.

Russia will get even more closer to China by offering some high tech Military equipment's, to try & pull them in to the Middle East conflict.

Bashar ul assad will be assassinated, poisoned & Syria will break up in pieces eventually. Trump will allow Russia to keep it's influence there. Turkey will take advantage & grab lands of Kurds. But after the Sryian war ends, there will be similar unrest in Turkey & possibly Kurdish state will break up from Turkey. I do hope that Kurds get their own nation.

Trump will have a deal with the Putin & will stop the war peacefully in the end from my understanding of diplomacy. Egos don't serve anybody, only mutual profits. Trump is not so stupid, neither is Putin. So Russia may get to have a permanent base around Damascus area or Assad's side. A Kurdish state for sure I feel. Another state with strong influence of Iran possibly & may be even Arabs & Saudis may get to have some influence in some part of Syria.

A world war will only be with China, because you need a lot of countries to take down China permanently for good.

Japan, Vietnam, India & America are the main contenders. Philippines, Australia, Britain, France can join in.

I am not sure of North Korea. Pakistan will be tempted to attack India but will not have the spine for it, nor they will take the side of its all weather friend China.

Russia will quietly opt out by cutting a hefty deal for not taking part. Though Russia and China enjoy a very good economic & political relationship on cards. Russian military has more nuclear missiles facing China than Western Europe. You don’t place hundreds of nuclear missile in ready state targeting towards your friend.

And Russia will not want a cunning & hostile neighbor who threatens their power in the region. So this will be greatest opportunity & turning point for Russia to eliminate it's biggest future threat & also win over everybody at one go for world peace & to be accepted as a partner in trade again.

My take on World war 3.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom