What's new

World Top 10 - Oil Reserves Countries

where the hell is norway in that list, it is practically the saudi arabia of europe!

true that...usa is trying to get other country resources...i.e. raid on iraq, afghanistan, libya

USA supports terrorists, groups who works against dominant parties in the countries so that u.s.a can benefit from the conflicts...

i so wish to see USA empire fall just like Russia once super power now tore into pieces...and time will come when ISLAM will be the only religion in the world...trust me on it....Imam Mahdi (a.s) will come and eliminate evil forces from the face of earth. INSHALLAH

Oh yes, the same day Martians come to hand out candy to the masses.

^^ Hahaha! Nice one. But this oil dependence is bleeding the emerging world off too much money. If I would go by the world politics, I would suggest that we agricultural countries should form a trade body like OPEC and threaten to sky rocket food prices if oil prices increase at equal level to middle east. If India, China, Southeast Asia, Africa and other areas rich in agriculture join hands, the oil sheikhdoms will not be treating this world like this personal property.

World Top 10 - Oil Reserves Countries

country > Billions of Barrels

1. Saudi Arabia > 261.8
  2. Canada > 180.0
  3. Iraq > 112.5
  4. U.A.E. > 97.8
  5. Kuwait > 96.5
  6. Iran > 89.7
  7. Venezuela > 77.8
  8. Russia > 60.0
  9. Libya > 29,5
  10. Nigeria > 24.0

763px-Venezuela_Oil_Reserves.png

I came across some articles a couple of months back highlighting Shale gas and it can replace oil dependence.....
and NA has loads of it... all countries and big companies are investing or acquiring land with identified reserves....

If it all works out, we will not be burning rubber of a CAR, but blasting our backburner of ROCKET-CAR

^^ Hahaha! Nice one. But this oil dependence is bleeding the emerging world off too much money. If I would go by the world politics, I would suggest that we agricultural countries should form a trade body like OPEC and threaten to sky rocket food prices if oil prices increase at equal level to middle east. If India, China, Southeast Asia, Africa and other areas rich in agriculture join hands, the oil sheikhdoms will not be treating this world like this personal property.

thats damn really great idea . yes we should threat them by food .we are brainless to sold them rice wheat and other items just like free and they sold us there oil like gold. wakeup india pakistan .we can give them taste of hunger but sadlly we are busy in fighting to export them free.

true that...usa is trying to get other country resources...i.e. raid on iraq, afghanistan, libya

USA supports terrorists, groups who works against dominant parties in the countries so that u.s.a can benefit from the conflicts...

i so wish to see USA empire fall just like Russia once super power now tore into pieces...and time will come when ISLAM will be the only religion in the world...trust me on it....Imam Mahdi (a.s) will come and eliminate evil forces from the face of earth. INSHALLAH

Seems its me vs Mr. Mahdi eh? LOL!!

BRING IT ON!

Any country on the list that is not an ally of the US or have a strong military is probably on the Top 10 American Invasion list.

lol if Muslims countries stop supplying oil to usa, after few years no more SUPERPOWER.

lol if Muslims countries stop supplying oil to usa, after few years no more SUPERPOWER.

Provided that USA does not bomb the hell out of the so called Muslim countries who refuse to sell oil to them, they will manage from Canada, Venezuela, African Countries or even from Russia. Also don't forget the fact that US is also rich in oil.

U are so correct
While middle eastern Sheikhs install Solid Gold Thrones in there Toilets , rest of the world has to pay through its noses for oil

For the development of world economy Oil has to stay at 70 dollars a Barrel anything above that leads to high inflation which will lead to slowdown , which will lead to prolong recession

I am beginning to wonder that if Canada had so much oil , and Canada along with Saudi Arabia are virtually the 51st and 52nd state of USA , then why the hell did USA invaded Iraq
Did Canada refused to sell oil on the cheap to USA

If oil price keep on soaring world will look for alternatives. Research on alternatives will increase. If proper alternatives are found to compete with petrolium (say $150/bbl then), oil price will come down again as a rule of market...

They import everything in exchange of that. US has its own reserve, they have the tech for looking alternatives... Its not the oil reserve of Gulf countries but low production cost make them important....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom