What's new

World’s snooker champ says Israel offered him to abandon match

So sadly , the real story , that of Pakistan being a snooker world champs ( again) was side tracked by the customary attack on Israel.

I for one would like to state that when it comes to snooker and squash- I don't what it is, but Pakistan produces top level champs for them, and good for them. Congrats on the title win...

:rofl: :rofl:

With all due respect he's just an amateur champion, it was not the professional championship. Nobody actually cares a whole lot about the amateur championship.

:rofl: :rofl:

With all due respect he's just an amateur champion, it was not the professional championship. Nobody actually cares a whole lot about the amateur championship.

is it too hard to just be happy for good news for Pakistan, especially sports that has no "boundaries" ?

Why would they offer him anything? I have no reason to believe this story even the opponent was not an Israeli.

seems legit and trustworthy! It is world's number one terrorist country Israel which is in question!!!! Not surprising at all!

After winning the trophy, now he's trying to win hearts and minds, did I mention large hearts and minds?

My Hindu Zenhiyat says this will totally appeal to the jew hating ''more arab than palestinian '' little runts through and through.

Abandon can also be used for Losing the Match. Well truly speaking I have no knowledge and interest in Snooky.

:pop:i cant belive this that Israel did that!i mean what the heck is this,and referance is of ARY,not geo or duniatv(dabbaa masalah channels)man! i was last time thinking of closing my account from this site!thank god! i didnt,this is so much fun in here:P

What if he is speaking truth then what. Atleast try to see whats on the other side of coin. If u think Israhell is Sufi Saint then u r mad bro. He dont need to do any stunt when he is already getting fame
:blink::pop:i cant believe that israel did that!and the reference is ARY tv,not express or Geo(dabba masallah).man! i thought to close my account at begening! after reading that thread ''Girl arrested on facebook'' thank God i didnt,its so much fun in here.........:smitten:

why would Israel do that, but if Israel did that and he didnt take it thats the end of it
no need to even discuss this

my neighbor asked me to murder his wife, I said no
i must be praised!!

Back
Top Bottom