What's new

World News 2013 India Witnesses 336% Increase in Child Rape Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is nothing compared to rape!

Do you think gender based violence rarely happen in India? :lol:

Researches in China interviewed more than 2,000 men. Over half of respondents confessed to physically or sexually abusing their wives or girlfriends. More shockingly, 25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman, and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape.

I guess those numbers are not shocking.... but India's is

by comparison of what has been happening in our society to those in india is like comparing a fever to a terminal cancer

you have now had plenty of sources . including your own media. I can't help it if your brainwashed head cannot fathom the truth ....

One of the most censored country does not control its state media. :rofl:

whatever, you are not convincing anyone other than your brethen. I know it is a system shock for you guys to read it

You dont get my point.
My point is China government control the media for political matters, not criminal or social issues.
In fact you have quoted chinese media regarding social issue as the above.

There is no rape gang issue reported both by chinese media nor media outside china just as happen with India.

Gender violence issue is not the same level with rampant rape gank issue.
You already scared tourist with existing social issue in India now added by rampant raping issues.

Researches in China interviewed more than 2,000 men. Over half of respondents confessed to physically or sexually abusing their wives or girlfriends. More shockingly, 25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman, and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape.

you have to explain the methodology of the statistics before saying it is reliable

even the no showing is largely dwarfed by shining india

That is nothing compared to rape!

Do you think gender based violence rarely happen in India? :lol:

An uighur woman being humiliated by Chinese Army

images

Oooh .. do you believe in the accuracy of this kind of survey based on respondence questionnaire? :lol:

If 25% of men in China has involved in gang rape, then why there is no report about a tourist who has been raped by chinese gang rape? Dont forget China is one of the country which is most visited by tourist:lol:

An uighur woman being humiliated by Chinese Army

images

You are playing idiocy again. We are talking about rampant rape issue here, not violence done by military :lol:

What you post is things that commonly happen everywhere. Even US soldier has done violence and rape.

You dont get my point.
My point is China government control the media for political matters, not criminal or social issues.
In fact you have quoted chinese media regarding social issue as the above.

There is no rape gang issue reported both by chinese media nor media outside china just as happen with India.

Gender violence issue is not the same level with rampant rape gank issue.
You already scared tourist with existing social issue in India now added by rampant raping issues.

I get your point of excuses that the most censored nation that even fudges numbers on death plenty, air pollution and several others - is not controlling it. you are not convincing anyone. Have a nice day

The findings are part of a multi-country study being carried out by the UN and Partners for Prevention, a non-profit. Researchers .

I told you that Hindu Indians don't even condemn their rape culture. I would even go as far as to say they even approve of it silently.

This is what's so disturbing.

We want anyone that does rape in China hanged, but Indians approve other Indians raping their women and children.

by comparison of what has been happening in our society to those in india is like comparing a fever to a terminal cancer

25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman, and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape.

I guess that is a a fever. :rofl:

I told you that Hindu Indians don't even condemn their rape culture. I would even go as far as to say they even approve of it silently.

This is what's so disturbing.

We want anyone that does rape in China hanged, but Indians approve other Indians taping their women and children.

Rape Case Is a Rarity in Chinese Justice System

Chinese Police Warn Women Against Wearing Miniskirts | Wall Street Insanity

Hindus do condemn rape- but that information does not matter to bigots like you.... Have a nice day.

What you post is things that commonly happen everywhere. Even US soldier has done violence and rape.

that says alot abt your mentality ... you think that men have justified right to indulge in violence and rape . you should be ashamed of yourself. great pity indeed. china is scum.

rape mentality of chinese army

an uyghur woman saving her daughter from the wolves of chinese army

images

lady monks being dragged and thrashed by men in chinese military

tibet.jpeg

chinese army torture chamber .. innocent uyghurs and tibetans are murdered here

sex%20and%20violence%20in%20Chinese%20media.jpg

SHINNING CHINA

0013729e4809102e8dbc10.jpg

It seems the Hans have a one track mind and that track is all about RAPES!! This is the gazillionth thread opened by them on rapes in India, as if they are lily white!

PDF has started resembling a **** site what with Han libidos working overtime, resulting in spending much of their sorry life searching the web for rape and copying and pasting the sh!t out here on PDF! There are a gazillion other topics to discuss but the Hans always come back to RAPE! Is it something to do with their past history or is it a hereditary trait?

Pathetic! I'm outta here!

that says alot abt your mentality ... you think that men have justified right to indulge in violence and rape . you should be ashamed of yourself. great pity indeed. china is scum.

rape mentality of chinese army

an uyghur woman saving her daughter from the wolves of chinese army

images

lady monks being dragged and thrashed by men in chinese military

tibet.jpeg

chinese army torture chamber .. innocent uyghurs and tibetans are murdered here

sex%20and%20violence%20in%20Chinese%20media.jpg

SHINNING CHINA

0013729e4809102e8dbc10.jpg

Nope!
In fact your reply demonstrating you narrow minded mentality.

How do you assume that I justify rape? Commonly happen is not = justifiable. :lol:

Btw can I say the same that you agree with rape, because you said rampant gang rape case in India is tolerable?

The case you bring here is rare to happen in China. Do not equate these with rampant rape in India :lol: Violence indeed happen in China, but not as rampant as rape in India :lol:

Repair your logic and mentality first before posting here :sick:

YouR tone doesnt show your appreciation but rather you are showing a side of China which you think you can diffuse your heat to.

But I can tell you China is in the hardest glare of the world's media and our people are very abhorrent of these heinous crimes.

If there are so many reports of these crimes on india and much less so on China then you are the hell and the hotbeds of the crimes and tortures

We will not be tolerant for these kind of crimes and torture to be happening like tidal waves in india , NEVER, ZERO TOLERANCE IN CHINA!

Who told you that we are tolerating? Don't you see a massive protest against these kind of crimes in India.

BTW I want to ask you

1) When did China protested against the rape like India protested?

2) When did your media reported like Indian media reported?

This is only rape. There are many other crimes also which I am not discussing here.

Ours is an open society. We know our shortcoming and we are working on to overcome that which is not in the case of your country.

I get your point of excuses that the most censored nation that even fudges numbers on death plenty, air pollution and several others - is not controlling it. you are not convincing anyone. Have a nice day

You are not smart enough to get my point.

I give you good example for you:

Look at this:
India Overstated Exports by $9 Billion Because of Data

Now my question: Indian government could fake data, but could they hide the rampant rape case in India?

Nope, rite? even if Indian government hide it, other media will reveal it.

Do you get it? :lol:

It seems that rape is very common in china.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom