What's new

World News 2013 India Witnesses 336% Increase in Child Rape Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
presstv ... an Iranian news channel that covertly portrays HINDU India as a degraded land

On one hand you have India which is a fre press , free democracy where the only way you tackle issues is by having it discussed openly

On the other hand , you have heavily censored, govt fudged/altered data, closed society, where you get thrown in labor camps often if you report rapes like China.

Resulting in?

Rape Case Is a Rarity in Chinese Justice System

Which of the two has a path of meaningful reform?

ironical to see Chinese quote the free world stats and data :)

On one hand you have India which is a fre press , free democracy where the only way you tackle issues is by having it discussed openly

On the other hand , you have heavily censored, govt fudged/altered data, closed society, where you get thrown in labor camps often if you report rapes like China.

Resulting in?

Which of the two has a path of meaningful reform?

ironical to see Chinese quote the free world stats and data :)

There is no comparison between the situation of india and China or even for india to compare it with other South Asians

india should be ashamed of itself, bragging so much, doing so little, so much decadence, so little morality, so much thumping chests, so little delivery so late

india is hell for your children (and the other under-priviledged) PERIOD

Truly a despotic country and society. The saddest part about this is that Indians have no problem with this whatsoever. Watch them give excuses and divert the attention.

I feel so sad for women and children being born in India.

Shameful and absolutely disgusting.
Make me want to vomit seeing innocent children being brutally raped by a primitive society.

There is no comparison between the situation of india and China or even for india to compare it with other South Asians

india should be ashamed of itself, bragging so much, doing so little, so much decadence, so little morality, so much thumping chests, so little delivery so late

India is not only hell for children, it's hell for any human.

Even foreigners are not spared of the vulgar rape culture in Hindu society.

I do not know the truth in the figure?

But yes it has increased.

Shame on us.

There is no comparison, in China rape victim's mother is sent to re-education centre for complaining about rape.

Truly a despotic country and society. The saddest part about this is that Indians have no problem with this whatsoever. Watch them give excuses and divert the attention.

Make me want to vomit seeing innocent children being brutally raped by a primitive society.

only another shameful country like usa is subscribing to indian democracy and while at the height of the tragedy when the poor paramedic girl was so brutally raped and murdered last december, the usa gifted india a statue commemorating the event. How much has india done and achieved so far when only more tragic and brutal crimes have erupted one after another to record heights!

There is no comparison, in China rape victim's mother is sent to re-education centre for complaining about rape.

That is one isolated incidence

india has these tragedies GALORE!

I appreciate your feeling. In spite of living in Hell of the world, You are so much concern about Indian children.

I appreciate your concern for showing sympathy for Indians in spite of your girls are nothing but the rapping toys of communist party leader. Some of your maga cities earn their huge chunk of revenue from prostitution business run by powerful people who forcefully involve girls in prostitution.

I appreciate your concern for showing sympathy for Indians in spite of Worst human right condition in your country where people are shot down in public to complete the Quota shooting the people by your Government.

I appreciate your concern for showing sympathy for Indians in spite of .............

I appreciate your concern for showing sympathy for Indians in spite of ..............

Chinese Communist Officials Seek Child Sex for Promotion

Guangzhou-based lawyer Sui Muqing told Radio Free Asia that taking a girl’s virginity seems to have become a regular pastime in communist officialdom.

“There is a superstitious pun based on the similarity between the words for virgin and ‘initial level’ official, which means that an evil custom has become customary among many ignorant officials,” he said. “This states that if you want to be sure that a girl is a virgin, you have to get a girl who is still in primary school.”

Although the practice has been going on for years, victims and their families have struggled to find justice in a system that favors those in the Communist Party, and can place pressure on lawyers trying to handle such “sensitive” issues. Chinese Communist Officials Seek Child Sex for Promotion

Rape victims face extremely long odds if they accuse officials or others of special social status. Guo Jianmei, the director of the Women’s Legal Consultancy Center in Beijing, said even seemingly airtight cases with physical evidence and sympathetic victims could fail.

“There is still a huge possibility that the rapist would not be put behind bars,” Ms. Guo said.

I appreciate your feeling. In spite of living in Hell of the world, You are so much concern about Indian children.

I appreciate your concern for showing sympathy for Indians in spite of your girls are nothing but the rapping toys of communist party leader. Some of your maga cities earn their huge chunk of revenue from prostitution business run by powerful people who forcefully involve girls in prostitution.

I appreciate your concern for showing sympathy for Indians in spite of Worst human right condition in your country where people are shot down in public to complete the Quota shooting the people by your Government.

I appreciate your concern for showing sympathy for Indians in spite of .............

I appreciate your concern for showing sympathy for Indians in spite of ..............

YouR tone doesnt show your appreciation but rather you are showing a side of China which you think you can diffuse your heat to.

But I can tell you China is in the hardest glare of the world's media and our people are very abhorrent of these heinous crimes.

If there are so many reports of these crimes on india and much less so on China then you are the hell and the hotbeds of the crimes and tortures

We will not be tolerant for these kind of crimes and torture to be happening like tidal waves in india , NEVER, ZERO TOLERANCE IN CHINA!

Chinese Communist Officials Seek Child Sex for Promotion

We condemn the judges for their despicable conducts and they are under investigation and their postions removed until proven innocent

The same report has been posted a thousand times while india has thousands different incidences happening to your poor children and women in a year

Oh I forget your acid attacks on top of your rape culture

We condemn the judges for their despicable conducts and they are under investigation and their postions removed until proven innocent

The same report has been posted a thousand times while india has thousands different incidences happening to your poor children and women in a year

Oh I forget your acid attacks on top of your rape culture

Survey: Half of Chinese men abuse their partners: Shanghaiist

Researches in China interviewed more than 2,000 men. Over half of respondents confessed to physically or sexually abusing their wives or girlfriends. More shockingly, 25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman, and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom