What's new

World Justice Project presents Pakistan’s dismal picture

you the public because jaisi purja ho gi waisa rajah mile ga

denial won't make the corruption go away nor will it get hidden.

nothing worked there (first hand knowledge from 1977 up to 1995) without a little or a lot of "chah pani! be it police, judiciary, or other civil intezamia officials. you could buy heroin or even murder from police stations

Fouji Qayadat zindabaad!

civil intezamia murdabaad!
lol, and a foreigner doesnt need to tell us exactly that, we KNOW OUR OWN COUNTRY BETTER THEN ANYBODY ELSE, specially those who live in a country which doesnt even share anything in common with us to begin with and call it their home!:rofl:

Even though, they will never ever be more then a mere 3rd class citizen

Last edited:
lol, and a foreigner doesnt need to tell us exactly that, we kKNOW OUR OWN COUNTRY BETTER THEN ANYBODY ELSE, specially those who live in a country which doesnt even share anything in common with us to begin with and call it their home!:rofl:

Even though, they will never ever be more then a mere 3rd class citizen
you have to say that to protect your livelihood, if they were to succeed in eliminating corruption you'll have to become a beggar at some railway station or airport shouting "Allah ke naam 10 ropiah de ja babu"

you have to say that to protect your livelihood, if they were to succeed in eliminating corruption you'll have to become a beggar at some railway station or airport shouting "Allah ke naam 10 ropiah de ja babu"
lol i know what you are saying, its the capitalism gap b/w rich n poor......

We want to establish our own Islamic system in here, not just socially but by politically and economically. That remains our ultimate aim as a Nation we brought in the name of Islam and for Muslims. It will tarnish this capitalism automatically.....

And then make it a benchmark to convince others Nations be it Muslim or non Muslim nations to fully adopt it as their system as well instead of capitalism/communism. Ghaba e Deen is our ultimate aim. Baki Rahe naam Allah ka!

Hum qayamat k din Allah ko bta sakain gy humne insaniat ki sarr bulandi k lea or tere deen ko phailany k lea ye nam kia ha!

Last edited:
now this looks better, thanks!

lol i know what you are saying, its the capitalism gap b/w rich n poor......

We want to establish our own Islamic system in here, not just socially but by politically and economically. That remains our ultimate aim as a Nation we brought in the name of Islam and Muslims. It will tarnish this capitalism.....

And then make it a benchmark to convince others Nations be it Muslim or non Muslim nations Ghaba e Deen is our ultimate aim. Baki Rahe naam Allah ka!

Hum qayamat k din Allah ko bta sakain gy humne insaniat ki sarr bulandi k lea or tere deen ko phailany k lea ye nam kia ha!

why can't you be posting like this more often or even all the time?

now this looks better, thanks!

why can't you be posting like this more often or even all the time?
but u dont need to tell us that, yr certainly NOT one of us anymore.....u guys r being christianized/secularized as time is progressing.....yr giving up on the things that remain dear to us.

Lets just say, we live in a proper Muslim country, a country build by the Muslims for the Muslims....and u have left it for mere comfortable lives of europe, not for Deen. And thats why the effects of those things r for us all to see. Example is that ''Divergent''. I dont know if u know here or not but she is someone i see u guys becoming in future.

but u dont need to tell us that, yr certainly NOT one of us anymore.....u guys r being christianized/secularized as time is progressing.....yr giving up on the things that remain dear to us.

Lets just say, we live in a proper Muslim country, a country build by the Muslims for the Muslims....and u have left it for mere comfortable lives of europe, not for Deen. And thats why the effects of those things r for us all to see. Example is that ''Divergent''. I dont know if u know here or not but she is someone i see u guys becoming in future.
It didn't take long for you to revert back to your real self again. I have never been a Pakistani. Only went there to work in the late seventies. How many times do you need to be told?

Last edited:
Ah! It didn't take long for you revert back to your moronic self again. I have never been a Pakistani. Only went there to work in the late seventies. How many times do you need to be told?
whoever u r is irrelevant! That is how i see it.....i dont even know i u are a Muslim to begin with.

Im not really a fan of English speaking DAESH...whatever i have mentioned can only be achieved by those who live in a Muslim country and if those sincere people can drive it themselves, not mere MOSAD/CIA/MI6 nexus!

Thats why even superpowers couldnt even withstood against them. Example in this case is our ISI and Afghanistan's Taliban.

The "World Justice Project" looks like a horseshit American front company for the CIA.

Of course, JANG is upset because the courts are finally going after there buddies TTP.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom