What's new

World Is Embracing Islaam

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go by that logic the Indian sub continent was majorly more of less hindus only. And today its maily in India and Nepal..
India was called the golden sparrow....
So we guys also fcked up
so whats ur point come again....
we got fucked because we were revelling in high philosophy and didnt develop enough military power and got screwded by invading muslims. muslims were powerful at that time because of their brawn. the brain of the west ahs now supplanted them. thats all i have to say

That most of the world constitutes mostly India and Hindus....

Dont base your thinking on the basis of Jackasses....
who is the jackass here zakir naik or the converted.. because most of the people who convert do so for such reason,.

we got fucked because we were revelling in high philosophy and didnt develop enough military power and got screwded by invading muslims. muslims were powerful at that time because of their brawn. the brain of the west ahs now supplanted them. thats all i have to say

West just doesnt have brain they have brawn too. War are not won by rabidly flying swords but by the strategists. not by funky gun friendly tomboys.

malaysia is not tolerant. the hindus there feel oppressed. i live in singapore and have seen it first hand.
indonesia too is not. turkey i cant comment on as i ve never been there..
Malays are the dumb their country is pushed forward by the chinese.
malaysia is not a developed economy.its a mid income economy with low development.

I have a lotta relations out there in malaysia, and what they have told me is hindus muslims and christians have most have no problems.. But they have told me, all three have problems against the chinese and chinese malay population...
Its fairly developed for a small nation of its size... Indonesia is developing and tolerant to some xtent...

who is the jackass here zakir naik or the converted.. because most of the people who convert do so for such reason,.

Both of them... Zakir Naik for actually being a jackass and the converted for getting converted based on the opinion of a jackass.

exact;y thats what i am saying.. the west used their brain to develop more modern weapons and fucked the muslims.. yay... story over.
and the weapons cannot be used if u dont have the brawns.
Its just the muslims do not have the good leaders as they once had. Thats the whole and only story. If the indians or hindus precisely would be having the power today to do so we would be riding the invasion horses..

Both of them... Zakir Naik for actually being a jackass and the converted for getting converted based on the opinion of a jackass.
lol.. but most conversions happen only for such reasons in the modern world.
1. poor hindus getting some money/food by christians/muslims
2. hindu converting for getting married to the other.
3. low brained nutcase like above video
4. very few that actually believe like ar rahman.

lol.. but most conversions happen only for such reasons in the modern world.
1. poor hindus getting some money/food by christians/muslims
2. hindu converting for getting married to the other.
3. low brained nutcase like above video
4. very few that actually believe like ar rahman.

The story is other way around too just replace the word hindus with other religions to hinduism. Conversion is one's own wish. If following hinduism cant give u food for u and ur children and at least by following islam i can feed my children fck that i am gonna be a muslim. Doesnt matter. whom i follow is far lesser than a hungry family.

when the funny thing is neither you nor me know who is actually right about their faith hindus or muslims its better to give rats azz to both of them and seek what is favorable.

exact;y thats what i am saying.. the west used their brain to develop more modern weapons and fucked the muslims.. yay... story over.

naan saapittu vandu sollaren yeppidi hindusa okkara nnu.

dai enna solla vara? edo asingama pesra maadiri iruku?

Ignore: you're not really obliged to comment on every thread on this site. Besides, this thread doesn't have anything to do with India in the first place :coffee:
India has more muslims than pak...so your claim that Indians have got nothing to do is as stupid as always. :wave:

WTH with these Indians. Why do you not mind your own bussiness. Be grateful to be allowed in and only stay within 'Indian Defence' or World Affairs of PDF. Stop poluting whole PDF with your BS, especially my threads :angry:

Reactions: AUz
The story is other way around too just replace the word hindus with other religions to hinduism. Conversion is one's own wish. If following hinduism cant give u food for u and ur children and at least by following islam i can feed my children fck that i am gonna be a muslim. Doesnt matter. whom i follow is far lesser than a hungry family.

when the funny thing is neither you nor me know who is actually right about their faith hindus or muslims its better to give rats azz to both of them and seek what is favorable.
i dont think anyone converts to hinduism anywhere in the world.. except some newage hollywood superstar with some yogi
or rss pracharaks doing reconversion mela.
all faiths are right and all are wrong.. its ok to just practise in pvt and not talk about it unlike several countries

dai enna solla vara? edo asingama pesra maadiri iruku?
chi poya.. yedho madiri irukku

WTH with these Indians. Why do you not mind your own bussiness. Be grateful to be allowed in and only stay within 'Indian Defence' or World Affairs of PDF. Stop poluting whole PDF with your BS, especially my threads :angry:
once you come in the gutter dont talk about pollution. and what is your thread mean?

Do this
duh-doh.gif

In Africa after being bribed with money and aid. Meanwhile Europe is turning Muslim in huge numbers with millions of converts and the Muslims living there are out breeding everyone else some people say by 2050 most of Europe will be Islamic States.

What is wrong with Zakir Naik , I don't watch him but I know people who do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom