What's new

World double standards on Kashmir, Gaza deplorable says PM Gilani

I dont see these Kashmiris with guns.

I dont know the background of the issue. What ever shown on video materially is definitely not justified. I condem them. These things need media attension so that there will be some action.

Well we don't know the background brother..so neither we can justify or condmen..the same..!!! And riot police does do this "Latti Charge" in all part of the world..!!! And it has to be condemned if done for no reason, totally and not specific to Kashmir.!!! And moreover it seems they where kinda soft to these teenagers.. compared to what they do all over the world..!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
its not tyin one issue with another. it about tellin world to treat all issues equally. if world is so bothered about killings in mumbai, they should also be bothered with lives lost in gaza and kashmir. everyone knows wats goin on in kashmir. hope we guys remember that 10000 unmarked graves were found last year. economic blockade was also created. ppl protesting were killed in big numbers despite the fact none of them was carryin weapons. india tells pak to obey UN resolution (which we did) whereas no one cares about the UN resolution on kashmir which india is still to act on.
same is happenin in gaza. economic blockade for 18 months. 1/3 of the total deaths are only that of childrens. UN aid goin to gaza was targeted. UN schools were hit where more than 80 students and teachers died. they dont let anything enter gaza for 18 months and then they say y r there tunnels. then enter ur area and kill six of u when world is busy with US elections, and when gazans fire back at then they start cryin about security of their own ppl.
now wat else should this be called. double standards, isnt it???

well if u indians think ppl are happy in IoK and its only bunch of freedom fighters who are creatin problems, then y r u scared of carryin out elections according to UN resolution and promises made by ur the then leaders. it will be gud for u if u r that confident. ull get our kashmir as well.

Well the lastest news i have read about Gilani is that his job is very shaky.

Yeah seems right to me, specially now he openly talked against Israel actions, I am bit surprised something coming like that from mouth of our PM. Last time I remembered Musharraf saying we don't have to be more Palestinian than the Palestinians themselves and guess what he ruled for few more years.

Hey.. If you ask the price of the apple Mr. Gilani is giving the price of mango..!!! Brother.. the world have condemned the gaza attacks even india have done that..!!! And if the world is making so halla gulla about mumbai because Indian's care about their citizens and want to make sure the perpetrators are punished..!!! Mr.gilani even had talked about marriot and Benazir.. the perpetrators are still scot free because your governemnt DONT CARE..!!! And regarding kashmir.. its the influx of the external forces that has caused this much killings in kashmir..!! If the people wants to move towards peace.. these vested intrest will not allow them to move towards that..!!! When tourism picked up.. there will be some bombings.. when people come out to vote.. there will be some killings..!!!!External elements wants to make the life of normal kashmiries hell so that there is no other alternative for the ARMY to increase their presense there..!!! In an embarrasing incident few days ago.. indian troops where unable to apprehend the terrorists who sneaked into india.. in poonch sector..the encounter went for around 8 days!!! This proves that people are comming from outside to terrorise people..!!! Once the cross border terrorism stops.. you will never hear about an unrest in Kashmir and i am sure about taht..!!!

If you really care about your citizens, train your comandos to do a better job, RAW needs to do better, they knew about the attacks were going to happen. This is the same army that rapped a 15 year old gorl a few weeks back, same army that rapes innocent wommen in kashmir, and same army was sent back from aferica by the U.N cause they were raping wommen.

Here you talk about cross-border attacks, india has a lot of home grown terror,

same is happenin in gaza.
I dont want to compare gaza with kashmir. I dont know much abt gaza poletically.

well if u indians think ppl are happy in IoK and its only bunch of freedom fighters who are creatin problems, then y r u scared of carryin out elections according to UN resolution and promises made by ur the then leaders. it will be gud for u if u r that confident. ull get our kashmir as well.

Well its known fact that in Indian Kashmir (Indians use p o k word..ofcoruse u dont like and I dont like the work IOK) everyday foregion terrors enter the border. Even Zardari ur president agreed that. Violation has gone beyond control. Kashmiri pandits are relocated. Kashmir ppl are not in kashmir to conduct UN elections. First is the peace. Unless there is complete peace and terrors are completely controlled India shouldnt think about anything. its a question about our integration. There is no compramize with terrors.

If you really care about your citizens, train your comandos to do a better job, RAW needs to do better, they knew about the attacks were going to happen. This is the same army that rapped a 15 year old gorl a few weeks back, same army that rapes innocent wommen in kashmir, and same army was sent back from aferica by the U.N cause they were raping wommen. Here you talk about cross-border attacks, india has a lot of home grown terror,

If a solder rape a girl what ever punishment according to law will be executed. But for the same reason we cant take our staff back. How could you man? Its ours.

You wish. No one protests against Pakistan in Pakistan's Azad Kashmir and Pakistani police never shot a Kashmiri. You can check the news on Indian Occupied Kashmir on 2008 alone, you will see how many Kashmiris have been killed by Indian army/troops. You will never read anything like that about Pakistan's Azad Kashmir.

The west can think anything they want. Israel and its best friend India are the only real terrorists, who kill innocent people who just want freedom.

In Indian Kashmir its only the Pakistani agents who are creating all the trouble. Pakistan sends Let fighters regularly. I know u won't agree as we both have our own versions.

RK

Trouble with Pakistan is that she thinks that she is the sword of Islam and its her birth right to interfere where ever Muslims live. This is not acceptable to any country.

RK

Back
Top Bottom