What's new

Workers claim Chinese Factory in Pakistan firing people who ask to be given time to pray

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a Chinese company decides to invest in Pakistan, it's their business with the Pakistani governmnet, Chinese government doesn't usually involve in corporate disputes in China or abroad, it those companies violate Pakistani laws, kick them out, simple as that, Companies represent themselves, not the governments.
Chinese care more about efficiency.
Why not pray after finishing the work?
WE DONT CARE DO IN ROME AS THE ROMANS DO OR ELSE THIS STUPID FRIENDSHIP WILL DIE QUICK

@waz @The Eagle
Even hardcore Hindus never got that far toward Pakistan on this thread...

I hope Mods read what the esteemed Chinese members have said regarding Pakistanis and Islam.

One wonders , if Chinese folks are this intolerant of Islam and Muslim practises in Muslim countries , I don't know what is happening with uyghurs.

I hope Mods read what the esteemed Chinese members have said regarding Pakistanis and Islam.

One wonders , if Chinese folks are this intolerant of Islam and Muslim practises in Muslim countries , I don't know what is happening with uyghurs.
I didn't see any drastic harsh words made by Chinese posters , can you quote them please?

WE DONT CARE DO IN ROME AS THE ROMANS DO OR ELSE THIS STUPID FRIENDSHIP WILL DIE QUICK
Agreed, but check around your borders again, India, Iran, Afghanistan.. Chinese border is the only one you don't need to defend at least.

I didn't see any drastic harsh words made by Chinese posters , can you quote them please?

Agreed, but check around your borders again, India, Iran, Afghanistan.. Chinese border is the only one you don't need to defend at least.
WAIT FOR TALIBAN IRAN IS A BITCH NEEDS A STICK ONCE IN A WHILE TO GET THEM IN PLACE INDIA YOU ARE REST YOU ARE WRONG

Halal and haram cannot mix

One thing kind of puzzles me, China has mega projects and workers and engineers working all across the Muslim world, Arab Gulf regions, central Asian countries, middle east, north Africa.. all those projects move smoothly without troubles and setbacks, but only the ones in Pakistan every now and then we hit some blocks or very bad press, really don't know what's going on but it is very strange..

If your engineers decide to harass our women then tell us what to do and not to do in our land then it's a problem mate
One thing kind of puzzles me, China has mega projects and workers and engineers working all across the Muslim world, Arab Gulf regions, central Asian countries, middle east, north Africa.. all those projects move smoothly without troubles and setbacks, but only the ones in Pakistan every now and then we hit some blocks or very bad press, really don't know what's going on but it is very strange..

If your engineers decide to harass our women then tell us what to do and not to do in our land then it's a problem mate
Are those people not the ones working everywhere else around the world? that's what puzzles me.

Well exploitation off women and people is regular by your people in poor countries just because they are not reported does not mean it has not taken place.We on the other hand like to punch those who slap us
Are those people not the ones working everywhere else around the world? that's what puzzles me.

I hope now Pakistanis will believe the news about restrictions that the Uyghur muslims face during Ramzan. If a Chinese company has the audacity to do this in Islamic Republic Of Pakistan, imagine what goes on in China :azn:

Well exploitation off women and people is regular by your people in poor countries just because they are not reported does not mean it has not taken place.We on the other hand like to punch those who slap us
Chinese women marry foreigners more than foreign girls marry Chinese, who they marry has nothing to do with me, who I want to marry have nothing to do with others. it's funny that some posters say " your women" marry foreigners.. , Why I have to care who they marry?

I hope now Pakistanis will believe the news about restrictions that the Uyghur muslims face during Ramzan. If a Chinese company has the audacity to do this in Islamic Republic Of Pakistan, imagine what goes on in China :azn:
Can you tell me how to make people eat if they don't want to?

@Indus Pakistan
Here u go,,,now u can say,,'told u so'.
Thanks for tagging me. You know there is something called 'long distance love'. Two people from far away begin a romance. The huge distance prevents regular contact. Once in six months two days on the weekend are spent floating on air. But then they decide to live together. Few months down the road both are pulling their hair out in frustration because now they find out that they share little in common. Love turns sour. Contempt sets in maturing to hatred.

This is exactly what happened between Pakistan and USA. In early 1960s the 'love' between USA and Pakistan was intense. You just look at the rapturous reception afforded to President Ayub Khan in Washington or how the first lady Kennedy was touted in Pakistan. There were small American 'colonies' near Tarbela, Mangla, Kharian, Badebher [USAF airbase] etc building dams and cantonments in a eerie similarity to how Chinese have moved to Pakistan and set up shop. US manufactuerers tripped to enter Pakistan like General Motors, US engineers shared their [NASA] missile technology at Sonmiaini, nuclear technology through 'Atoms for Peace' programme. Pakistan was touted as a critical US ally in CENTO.

Then. Then it began to go sour. Contempt set in which turned to hatred which today you can see as both sides despise each other. Will the same happen here with the Chinese? Yes. And faster. Because Americans still belonged to a Abrahamic civilization with concept of god etc. The Chinese by comparison are aliens. Athiest beasts. And as more Pakistni's engage and become familiar you will see both sides began to grind. When they grind the friction will give off hate. This is inevitable as uber-athiests meet uber-Islamists.

And it's the begining. We alread heard about the forced prostitution and now this. Drip by drip hate will set in. By bye to "higher then mountains and deeper then oceans". Or sorry that will still be around but that catchprase will be used to express the hatred. In the meantime.

:pakistan::china:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom