What's new

Workers claim Chinese Factory in Pakistan firing people who ask to be given time to pray

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you suggesting ?? Pakistani media is not attacking US
I mean Chinese media, I don't fully trust any media by the way, but it's smart for Chinese media now rally all the Chinese people against US under banner of nationalism.

I mean Chinese media, I don't fully trust any media by the way, but it's smart for Chinese media now rally all the Chinese people against US under banner of nationalism.

take everything with grain of salt

If everyone has a story to tell and hate those Chinese working in Pakistan, just kick them out, your country,you rules.

It is expected of the Chinese government to send professionals and not inmates.

And I have personally seen what Pakistani labor can achieve. Prayer breaks don't have any impact on productivity or efficiency ....... its true otherwise, short intervals and breaks in between increase the productivity.

I don't know if China has any program running where they educate their people how to behave while in Pakistan. If I remember correctly Pakistan isn't even on your brochures for tourists.

Well they have jailed like a million muslims in their own country so why are people surprised by their actions here?

Its true i am also working in Chinese company as an Engineer, They will tell you; you should not do fasting in the month of Ramzan and they will not follow any time table. They don't follow any labour law. Our Govt and Army support them its shame for us. I cant tell you in detail on this forum, if you are interested how they behave with Pakistani and what they are doing here just send me Private message.

The country has become a pariah state and no one else will invest so we had to bend over backwards to please the Chinese who are willing to invest.

Last edited:
Lol, is my math incorrect boy?

Yes

Shift start at 8 finish at 4-5pm

Only one 15 min break needed for mid day prayer which can be prayed at any break time

You shit in toilet longer .

I don't have one, I heard now the only place on earth that people can still find Maoists is India, so maybe you have one.

13maoist.8.jpg

Only place in the world communists were democratically elected.

Only place in the world communists were democratically elected.
India had a long tradition of democracy, NOT APED or copied from the WEST.
They democratically elected the Mughals and later the British to LORD over them for thousand of years.

The anti CPEC narrative and psyop has really got to the brains of the poor weak brain folk here and elsewhere, hasn't it?

Meh what else do you expect?

In their country, Chinese are forcing atheism upon Muslims, only makes sense they would try to force it in their factory.

Force of habit you know.

If only America had dismantled communism, the world would be a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom