What's new

Work for Defence.pk website

Hey Stealth. Instead of Behind the Enemy Lines can be have THE DREAD OF ENEMIES? All very clichéd ofcourse, but it should look nice.

well aint that soldier looking a bit 'odd' between weapon systems, & what about using sub marine in place of ship.

& place a J-10 or JF-17 on left side in place of Bell Heli...

Dear i dont have much space to add more 3 4 aircraft/ship/submarine :(

Great work there mate i my self am also a gfs designer but i don't do military banners =P.

I go towards more fantasy style ;D and your realy good but like most people said that work might look pro to normal people but its realy novice like me :3.

I got the same rank it goes as beginer<novice<intermedaite< *i forgot* < pro

but yea still awesome work there mate ;P.

Also i might be able to help you guys out just tell me the size of the banner you want. tell me the colors and what you want me to work with. and i can make one for you if you want.

well you can remove soldier & ship, place a submarine

Soldier is looking a bit odd, just my thinking...
I'm one who always prefers simplicity and prefer the simple human component of Pakistan's Defence to be highlighted more than machines.

Stealth I'd like to see a banner where you have stripped away everything, except for background logo and name, and that Soldier taking aim smack in the center. That's it, no collages. It will also allow you to reduce the height by 30/40&#37; and be good for 3G users.

Try it out.

(20-04-2010)

New for "AZM-E-NAU" Military Excersice"

Last edited:
Great job man.
However, I'd appreciate if Pakistan Defence Forum has Pakistan made weapons instead of F 16...
Just my opinion..
:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom