What's new

Woolwich murder sparks anti-Muslim backlash

You think war is like a soccer match, or some other sporting event. It's not.

Who is talking about war? Where did that come from? Morons are talking about backlash against Muslims in the UK, do they think the Muslims will just take it silently and not react?

I personally know dozens of EDL members and dozens of Bangladeshis, Pakistanis & Black Muslims (vast majority are not extremists), I grew up with them and can tell you, EDL and the goras in my town are sissies, while the Paks, Banglas & Blacks don't take 5hit from no one, they ferociously defend their religion.

The strangest thing is Indians egging on backlash against Muslims, do you really think they are going to ask "hey brown dude, are Muslim?"

Who is talking about war? Where did that come from? Morons are talking about backlash against Muslims in the UK, do they think the Muslims will just take it silently and not react?

Are you predicting a (small) civil war, or are you saying there should be a (small) civil war over this?
Take sides please. Are you for more violence "to convey a message", or not?

I personally know dozens of EDL members and dozens of Bangladeshis, Pakistanis & Black Muslims (vast majority are not extremists), I grew up with them and can tell you, EDL and the goras in my town are sissies, while the Paks, Banglas & Blacks don't take 5hit from no one, they ferociously defend their religion.

They 'defend' their own arrogance you mean.

The strangest thing is Indians egging on backlash against Muslims, do you really think they are going to ask "hey brown dude, are Muslim?"

I hope it won't come to all that.

As someone living in the West - couldnt care less for Goras, couldnt care less for Muslims. Neither are my folks. Actually I empathize with the white folks there - who accepted the muslims from their diaparate countries, gave them a life only to be spitted upon in the name of Islam.

And as for egging backlash against Muslims - no not really. Muslims themselves are egging the whites to go on a rampage with their actions.

A few sissy attacks like breaking windows of a mosque/mandir/gurudwara (they don't know the difference) or groups of whites attacking brown skin folk walking alone, is all they can do.

As proven countless times, when a large group of EDL or white gangs come into contact with Muslim groups, they 5hit their pants. Muslims belief system is much stronger and powerful then EDL ideology or how much a white person loves their country. Every time there has been a large scale confrontation, Muslims have whooped a55, they don't take 5hit from no one. Many a times I have seen EDL sissies being chased by Muslims, but never have I seen Muslims being chased by EDL. Many a times I have seen Muslims beating the 5hit out of EDL but never seen the reverse.

Those of you talking about backlash are chatting out of your ar5e, you ain't got a clue.

Backlash won't come in the form of skin heads, you unwashed mongrel. It's coming by curtailing your "god given" rights, like the burqa ban. Or corraling up troublesome people in slum villages. It will also come with politely overlooking Muslim candidates on job interviews. You know, who knows when the guy might loose his cool and start knifing everyone. Or my personal favourite, spreading laser guided love and NGO driven happiness in your home lands.

It's high time you go and loose yourself in Syria or whatever god forsaken shithole will be on the menu next. You'll find a cozy company of hundreds of UK citizens.

Back
Top Bottom