What's new

Won't vacate Siachen, we can't trust Pakistan, says Manohar Parrikar

Bro, that's the biggest joke of them all- they aren't even ON the glacier!! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I heard they were on the lot lower side, and non strategic point.

Did'nt their soldier also died few time ago due to avalanche.

I heard they were on the lot lower side, and non strategic point.

Did'nt their soldier also died few time ago due to avalanche.
They are at a lower elevation and downslope of Indian positions but they do not occupy even 1 cm of the Siachin glacier. Yes, they loose more men than India maintaining their presence.

How about pakistan vacate their side of the glacier ? Nobody is forcing you to stay there.

Practice what you preach first.
We have no plan to invade india..its 71 where indian forced entered Pakistan..
They attacked pakistan in 65.. india lost its trust in this term...
Now russia wont trust it like before...
:)

Brush up your History its PAF which started pre emptive strike (like always we are pure innocent only arming Mukti Bahini )
They attacked pakistan in 65..
Then, what is operation Gibralter ?
india lost its trust in this term...
When trust word come, it reminded me this
Lahore2-kCbC--621x414@LiveMint.jpg

So, USA would not come to save you.

India doesn't use metric system?
Don;t know why media uses British system, generally only mountain heights are mentioned in foots, all other thing are in metric system.

Brush up your History its PAF which started pre emptive strike (like always we are pure innocent only arming Mukti Bahini )

Delusions all over india... its all started from india Rss man killed gandhi who wants to have peace with Pakistan.. those lunitics are in power, how much liberty of speech india gain i wonder.
Us didnt come cuz they dont wanted to be involve with russia... but guess what india is always been back stabber.. we spare you when you gotton your A$$ kicked by china.. we cud have take alot more than we cud.. but hey its Pakistan ..
india didnt spare a chance to enter Pakistan...
i am sure you come up with another delusion explaination but save it cuz we all know where are you guys heading..

These days we have articles on Siachen Glaciers on Daily Basis been posted on PDF. Apparently, we shall have a "Sticky" thread on it. :p:

Delusions all over india... its all started from india Rss man killed gandhi who wants to have peace with Pakistan..
Well, Gandhi Ji even want peace with mosquitoes, due to Father of Nation we respect him but does not mean we should adopt his unpractical thinking in Geo politics.
those lunitics are in power, how much liberty of speech india gain i wonder.

Well, Every media cursing them without fear, if this is not liberty then what ?
Us didnt come cuz they dont wanted to be involve with russia...
So, Pakistan should take into consideration before preemptive strike india, that when shit hit the fan, US could not save them.
but guess what india is always been back stabber..
You attacked on princely state of J&K just after independence, funded insurgency in North East since 50s, launched Operation Gibraltar & Grand Slam in 1965, did pre emptive strike in 1971, prepared to capture Siachen but thanks to R&AW we outmaneuvered you, infiltrated in Kargil & we are back stabber irony.
we spare you when you gotton your A$$ kicked by china.. we cud have take alot more than we cud.. but hey its Pakistan ..
Because that time you are sucking Uncle Sam, who didn't give permission to you :lol:
india didnt spare a chance to enter Pakistan...
For any operation like Gibraltar or Grandslam we bring the war right next to your door.
i am sure you come up with another delusion explaination but save it cuz we all know where are you guys heading..
By all measure we are getting ahead in right direction :enjoy:

Yeah,
India should also disband it's military.
Then it should convert all it's police into classic Bharath natyam dancers and have daily shows.

I think this is the most straight forward and honest statement on siachin from GoI....

They attacked pakistan in 65.. india lost its trust in this term...

Read History book from Unbiased source.

Patriotic Pakistanies wishing india to vacate siachin so PA captures is like those gullible girls on FB using MEME (aap marr kyon nahi jaate) for those stalking them online ;)

It's not his decision he got this from the army which vehemently refuses to vacate the posts because it knows that Pakistan will pull a Kargil if they leave.which will result in a bloody battle.
So indian army is out of control just like ours good one ,It was always between Armies of both countries not with people

So indian army is out of control just like ours good one ,It was always between Armies of both countries not with people
How do you come to this conclusion?
Army gives its professional advice to the Government.

Then it is upto the GoI to accept it or reject it based on what its overarching goals are. The Army cannot challenge the GoI's orders.

Back
Top Bottom