What's new

Won't talk until India withdraws troops: China

Quantity matters in your case only just because your country is 4,700X larger than mine. To add to that, you have two nuclear-armed neighbors in which your motherland has gone to war before, which explains the numerical superiority. With a country barely the size of the city of Nagpur, we have put in strides of effort to make our country combat-capable with the ability to carry out both defensive as well as offensive attacks. Numerical superiority is only a minor factor as compared to the previous era in winning conflicts. In today's era, advanced technology and tactics plays a major role in armed conflicts. So to quote as being "no match", I suggest you re-evaluate and research on my country's armed force to understand where I am coming from.

Note: This is coming from a man who served 2 years of his life as part of compulsory conscription.

In both cases ,Indian forces were always excelled during the necessary situations .
We have that experience..Real time war experiences and number of skirmishes

In both cases ,Indian forces were always excelled during the necessary situations .
We have that experience..Real time war experiences and number of skirmishes

Your point of view on excelling in situations against both China and Pakistan debatable. I shall not come to that.

I would give it to India for having military experiences. However, our experience is not to be belittled as well. We have experienced WWII through the invasion of Japan, as well as skirmishes during "Konfrontasi" period with Indonesia. If you do not know during Konfrontasi, Singapore Infantry Regiment (1 SIR and 2 SIR) were placed under Malaysian command and deployed in various parts of Malaya (pre-1965) to fight the enemy.

To add to that, we have carried out deployment in Afghanistan as well as peacekeeping missions in Timor Leste.

Your point of view on excelling in situations against both China and Pakistan debatable. I shall not come to that.

I would give it to India for having military experiences. However, our experience is not to be belittled as well. We have experienced WWII through the invasion of Japan, as well as skirmishes during "Konfrontasi" period with Indonesia. If you do not know during Konfrontasi, Singapore Infantry Regiment (1 SIR and 2 SIR) were placed under Malaysian command and deployed in various parts of Malaya (pre-1965) to fight the enemy.

To add to that, we have carried out deployment in Afghanistan as well as peacekeeping missions in Timor Leste.

We didnt say that Singaporean military is bad .They are good but there is a difference between India and Singapore .That is a hell of difference .

About our experiences ,a lots of it and still going as CI ops .
Then our deployment in SL and Maldives .

We didnt say that Singaporean military is bad .They are good but there is a difference between India and Singapore .That is a hell of difference .

About our experiences ,a lots of it and still going as CI ops .
Then our deployment in SL and Maldives .

Singapore and indian military is different.

Indian military is extremely dysfunctional as evident in the amount of incidents , though there could be some good equipment here and there.

But in paper, indian navy is hardly different from korean or japanese military.

One problem is perhaps the population is not well educated in general.

For a start,

I would do the following if i am indian armed forces chief marshal

1. Sell off all fighter jets and keep only rafale and f-35

2. Scrap aircraft carrier

3. stop building ships and buy more subs

4. Scrap arjun and scrap tejas

5. Buy tanks from germany

6. Cut down size of india armed forces

7. Hire more gurkhas

8. Make it compulsory for all soldiers to complete 10 years of education

I once said this before, and i will say this again, if singapore armed forces was only double the size, it will take down delhi in less than a month

Singapore and indian military is different.

Indian military is extremely dysfunctional as evident in the amount of incidents , though there could be some good equipment here and there.

But in paper, indian navy is hardly different from korean or japanese military.

One problem is perhaps the population is not well educated in general.

For a start,

I would do the following if i am indian armed forces chief marshal

1. Sell off all fighter jets and keep only rafale and f-35

2. Scrap aircraft carrier

3. stop building ships and buy more subs

4. Scrap arjun and scrap tejas

5. Buy tanks from germany

6. Cut down size of india armed forces

7. Hire more gurkhas

8. Make it compulsory for all soldiers to complete 10 years of education

I once said this before, and i will say this again, if singapore armed forces was only double the size, it will take down delhi in less than a month

Check your head it seems some parts are missing :lol:

Stupid, know-nothing, Google dependent dudes, right wingers (unlike famous wright brothers) here with limited knowledge are asking for Chinese boycott.

Ok.

If China stopped India's active (pharmaceuticals) molecule exports to India, that would translate into heavy losses for Indian exports, unemployment & higher local prices for low income Indian people.

Indian Pharma is standing @ US$ 36.7 billion in 2016 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 16% to US$ 55 billion by 2020.

The whole Indian Pharma industry would collapse.

In fact China has India's jugular vein on this. India is in no way able to produce active (pharmaceutical) molecular on their own.

15 pages are written on this subject from technology to cost.

Shame on these know-nothing Indian right wingers toeing RSS line.

From teaching a lesson in war to do not talk. It seems that warnings have dried down.

You are not eligible to argue with an Indian about India.
And you dont know anything about us .Find some favourite subject about East Asia.
All these posts have just below average GK

Even indians hate india.

Look at ameer, he rather be a minority elsewhere in singapore

Even indians hate india.

Look at ameer, he rather be a minority elsewhere in singapore

According to flag Ameer is half Pakistani but several times rational than you.

India and topic concern about her is not your subject, nor fit for you.

actually china can get rid of some indian troops and she is in a perfect position to do so, why she hasnt done so is extremely puzzling.

from kashmir situation u can tell troops in india are expendable...
Yes it is very puzzling indeed.

There r no consequences for china.

China would have thought 5 steps ahead.
I think you mean 5 steps backwards towards their barracks

This why I asked earlier .Do u have any kind of mental issues?

Lack of knowledge is actually a shame not an accomplishment

The only one with mental issue is the indian armed forces.

it is lead by a bunch of clowns really, too many bad things to list

Back
Top Bottom