What's new

Won't talk until India withdraws troops: China

Doesn't matter if you were founder members of BRICS. You have become the whore of west and a nuisance in regional integration. When you are having active and hot disputes with the top dog of both SCO and BRICS which is China, your utility in these organizations becomes a burden.

As for Pakistan, we don't give a fk to BRICS.
Its matter my friend .
Kids should sit in sidewalk and watch how bigboys plays their game
World knows who is whore and who is doing wet work for some Superpower .
And 3 million of refugees in your nation is a testament of that :lol:
And your masters were thousand km far away :lol:

Says who ?You?
Who cares about your words in BRICS ? :lol:
You are nothing and stay inside of your circle.

actually china can get rid of some indian troops and she is in a perfect position to do so, why she hasnt done so is extremely puzzling.

from kashmir situation u can tell troops in india are expendable...

Because Chinese knows the real consequences

Its matter my friend .
Kids should sit in sidewalk and watch how bigboys plays their game
World knows who is whore and who is doing wet work for some Superpower .
And 3 million of refugees in your nation is a testament of that :lol:
And your masters were thousand km far away :lol:

Says who ?You?
Who cares about your words in BRICS ? :lol:
You are nothing and stay inside of your circle.

Because Chinese knows the real consequences

There r no consequences for china.

China would have thought 5 steps ahead.

But we would be the one that finish them with 6th step.
What do you know about our fighting capability ?

I only know that your IAF is lacking in training doctrine, expertise, communication, real time data integration and flexible command, technology requirement, soldier equipment, tactics and strategy, leadership, regulations, and reformation as compared to Singapore armed forces

I only know that your IAF is lacking in training doctrine, expertise, communication, real time data integration and flexible command, technology requirement, soldier equipment, tactics and strategy, leadership, regulations, and reformation as compared to Singapore armed forces
That's why the Singapore airforce is stationed and training us to bomb the sh!t out of your masters ,:haha:

Fantastic comment .
A guy that dont even know about India is talking about our AF :lol:
Even Devil will piss.

Dude Singapore is not a match to our Forces .Nor you knows how our trained pilots (not top elites) scored against mighty USAF in Red Flag .

Lol..Funny guy

Fantastic comment .
Even Devil will piss.

Dude Singapore is not a match to our Forces .Nor you knows how our trained pilots (not top elites) scored against mighty USAF in Red Flag .

I know. U all trained against US and made them at a disadvantage in the SU-30 and F15C battle by banning BVRAAM so that the generals of indian armed forces could appear to have better performance review by the political leaders.

utterly dishonourable.

This kind of armed forces i wouldnt even put on the same weighting balance scale as singapore armed forces.

One is world class, the other one is just rotting from top to bottom

I know. U all trained against US and made them at a disadvantage in the SU-30 and F15C battle by banning BVRAAM so that the generals of indian armed forces could appear to have better performance review by the political leaders.

utterly dishonourable

First it was Mig 21 ,USAF failed there .Then it was Su 30 we didnt use full capability of its radar .Still we had advantage .

You told us about pilot training .That is our pilot training .with zero technology dependency .

About BVRAAM , we havevalready developed one Astra and its versions .Other such like Meteor is also in pipeline

Our AF has Marshals not Generals .
If you have an iota of shame stop this BS.

First it was Mig 21 ,USAF failed there .Then it was Su 30 we didnt use full capability of its radar .Still we had advantage .

You told us about pilot training .That is our pilot training .with zero technology dependency .

About BVRAAM , we havevalready developed one Astra and its versions .Other such like Meteor is also in pipeline

Our AF has Marshals not Generals .
If you have an iota of shame stop this BS.

If you minus off the old aircraft divisions of india, india air force will be headed by a colonel.

Fantastic comment .
Even Devil will piss.

I beg to differ on this statement. I am pretty sure, Singapore on its own has the ability to hold off an invasion with a $9.9 billion budget. If Pakistan, with an almost similar budget has been able to hold it's own on the LOC against a numerically and technologically superior nation, I don't see why Singapore shouldn't be able to. Our armed forces are definitely technologically superior as compared to India, as we spend more on our smaller army. However, we shall leave this discussion for another time.

I beg to differ on this statement. I am pretty sure, Singapore on its own has the ability to hold off an invasion with a $9.9 billion budget. If Pakistan, with an almost similar budget has been able to hold it's own on the LOC against a numerically and technologically superior nation, I don't see why Singapore shouldn't be able to. Our armed forces are definitely technologically superior as compared to India, as we spend more on our smaller army. However, we shall leave this discussion for another time.

Noone going to invade Singapore.
But quantity matters and we have superiority

Noone going to invade Singapore.
But quantity matters and we have superiority

Quantity matters in your case only just because your country is 4,700X larger than mine. To add to that, you have two nuclear-armed neighbors in which your motherland has gone to war before, which explains the numerical superiority. With a country barely the size of the city of Nagpur, we have put in strides of effort to make our country combat-capable with the ability to carry out both defensive as well as offensive attacks. Numerical superiority is only a minor factor as compared to the previous era in winning conflicts. In today's era, advanced technology and tactics plays a major role in armed conflicts. So to quote as being "no match", I suggest you re-evaluate and research on my country's armed force to understand where I am coming from.

Note: This is coming from a man who served 2 years of his life as part of compulsory conscription.

Back
Top Bottom