What's new

'Won't sell house to Muslims, Asians'

DesiGuy

Reaction score
Country
United States
MELBOURNE: A former right-wing leader in Australia has ignited a controversy by openly declaring that she would not sell her property to Asians who lived overseas, and to Muslims who she believes are not "compatible with our culture".

The former leader of Australia's One Nation party, that rode on an anti-immigration sentiment, Pauline Hanson has put her house on sale, and she says Asians and Muslims need not bother putting in any offers. Hanson had put up for sale her million-dollar property in Coleyville, southwest of Brisbane and announced she was moving to Britain earlier this year.

Hanson, whose fame stems from her hardline anti-immigration views when she entered parliament in 1996, told a radio channel that she would not allow certain members of the Australian community to purchase the property. Asked if she would be prepared to sell the property to a Muslim, she said she would not.

"Because I don't believe that they are compatible with our way of life, our culture," she said, when asked why.
Asked if Asians were welcome to express interest in the property, Hanson said she would not sell the home to an Asian who lived overseas. But she had no problem with selling the property to "an Australian who is of Asian background". "No problems whatsoever," she said.

Her comments created a furore, with an official saying that she would be going against law if she refused to sell to buyers on grounds of their race or religion.

'Won't sell house to Muslims, Asians' - Rest of World - World - The Times of India

In Britain "Asians" refer to people from South Asia.

They make up the largest minority in Britain, and have been experiencing much racism throughout their history in that country.

From the 60's onwards, Skinheads and British conservative nutcases have always targetted Asians, and have promoted their hateful agenda against them.

Pakistanis make up a considerable portion of the Asian population in Britain, and we have experienced much discrimination from these racist Brits... When we fight back against their discrimination, this sometimes this results in clashes between British Skinheads/Conservatives and Asians.

I think it's time for Brits to recognize their racist past... They blame Asians for the most ridiculous things like job-loses... Especially in times of economic downfall, Asians in Britain are targetted!

MELBOURNE: A former right-wing leader in Australia has ignited a controversy by openly declaring that she would not sell her property to Asians who lived overseas, and to Muslims who she believes are not "compatible with our culture".

The former leader of Australia's One Nation party, that rode on an anti-immigration sentiment, Pauline Hanson has put her house on sale, and she says Asians and Muslims need not bother putting in any offers. Hanson had put up for sale her million-dollar property in Coleyville, southwest of Brisbane and announced she was moving to Britain earlier this year.

Hanson, whose fame stems from her hardline anti-immigration views when she entered parliament in 1996, told a radio channel that she would not allow certain members of the Australian community to purchase the property. Asked if she would be prepared to sell the property to a Muslim, she said she would not.

"Because I don't believe that they are compatible with our way of life, our culture," she said, when asked why.
Asked if Asians were welcome to express interest in the property, Hanson said she would not sell the home to an Asian who lived overseas. But she had no problem with selling the property to "an Australian who is of Asian background". "No problems whatsoever," she said.

Her comments created a furore, with an official saying that she would be going against law if she refused to sell to buyers on grounds of their race or religion.

'Won't sell house to Muslims, Asians' - Rest of World - World - The Times of India

thats freakin racist . :angry::angry::angry::angry:

I'm going to tell my uncle who is a doctor, never to serve a skinhead, even if they are on the floor dieing.

I doubt he'll listen to that because he became a doctor to save people, but still, at least i made a point.

By the way, who wants to buy her little azz trailer-park home anyway?

that's an sick and opportuinust statement..

she says she won't sell house to asians and muslims.. we should not get angry and shout-off at this statement.
she is clearly trying to get attention by saying, which frankly we will be giving by shouting at her.
she is trying to get sympathy or appreciation from the minority group who thinks as her.
let her say what she want

*my 2 cents*

Australia? They are selling everything to chinese, japanese......:lol:

China "owns" Australian economy my dear friend , i know because i live here and this is why this stereotype is getting stronger.

Australians are not narrow minded people but they are scared of their society getting replaced by a Multicultural one.

They will adopt it and it is good for them and everyone i believe.
If china pulls the plug out , Australian economy will collapse to bread and butter , cows and Kangaroos.:china:

How is she not arrested for it? A few years back I was renting out a room in my house in the US. New to the laws, I was about to advertise "Looking for a Pakistani tenant", simply because I was looking for a non-alcohol environment in the house. My neighbor wised me up and said you could go to jail for that.

He told me you can't advertise on the basis of gender, ethnicity, skin color, or anything. He said its best that you just reject the tenants politely rather than advertise for who you specifically want.

But she obviously is dealing from a position of hate and has no good reason other than the "our culture" BS. Cultures are meant to evolve and integrate and follow rules of natural selection.

How is she not arrested for it? A few years back I was renting out a room in my house in the US. New to the laws, I was about to advertise "Looking for a Pakistani tenant", simply because I was looking for a non-alcohol environment in the house. My neighbor wised me up and said you could go to jail for that.

He told me you can't advertise on the basis of gender, ethnicity, skin color, or anything. He said its best that you just reject the tenants politely rather than advertise for who you specifically want.

But she obviously is dealing from a position of hate and has no good reason other than the "our culture" BS. Cultures are meant to evolve and integrate and follow rules of natural selection.
Pauline Hanson is a closet white supremacist, or at least a wishy-washy one. Anyway...She is not renting but selling. She is not providing any services over any length of time. This is a one-time event. That mean she can sell to anyone for any reason. It is best to research Australian laws before demanding her imprisonment, no matter how odious are her views. On the other hand, an oil wealthy sheik could test her conviction by offering one mil for her little hovel and see how she respond to all that cash. If she accept, he could always back out and expose her for the hypocrite she is. Is that too difficult to do and would accomplish much more than just getting angry about it?

that's an sick and opportuinust statement..

she says she won't sell house to asians and muslims.. we should not get angry and shout-off at this statement.
she is clearly trying to get attention by saying, which frankly we will be giving by shouting at her.
she is trying to get sympathy or appreciation from the minority group who thinks as her.
let her say what she want

*my 2 cents*

Simplest answers to simple matters, isn't it Deviant?
Here is my simple answer.

Let australans kill which ever student they like to kill...
Dont make fuss or feel racially targeted.
Let it be..

my 2 cents

Simplest answers to simple matters, isn't it Deviant?
Here is my simple answer.

Let australans kill which ever student they like to kill...
Dont make fuss or feel racially targeted.
Let it be..

my 2 cents
no brother.. ain't sayin that we shouldn't protest ... we shuld but not to the some second-placed opportunist..
if it's official in-power person's statement.. then take them on..
but someone opportunist like this..
no point making her big ..

no brother.. ain't sayin that we shouldn't protest ... we shuld but not to the some second-placed opportunist..
if it's official in-power person's statement.. then take them on..
but someone opportunist like this..
no point making her big ..

I totally agree :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom