What's new

'Won't sell house to Muslims, Asians'

Pauline Hanson is a closet white supremacist, or at least a wishy-washy one. Anyway...She is not renting but selling. She is not providing any services over any length of time. This is a one-time event. That mean she can sell to anyone for any reason. It is best to research Australian laws before demanding her imprisonment, no matter how odious are her views. On the other hand, an oil wealthy sheik could test her conviction by offering one mil for her little hovel and see how she respond to all that cash. If she accept, he could always back out and expose her for the hypocrite she is. Is that too difficult to do and would accomplish much more than just getting angry about it?
I'm not sure about Aussie laws, but I know the US laws won't permit her to advertise on the basis of race, gender or creed. I would've expected the same out of Australia.

This is somehow reminiscent of the racism our previous generations faced from British India when they casually had signs up like "Indians and Dogs not allowed" in front of restaurants and hotels.

But most of all its disappointing.

I'm not sure about Aussie laws, but I know the US laws won't permit her to advertise on the basis of race, gender or creed. I would've expected the same out of Australia.

This is somehow reminiscent of the racism our previous generations faced from British India when they casually had signs up like "Indians and Dogs not allowed" in front of restaurants and hotels.

But most of all its disappointing.
Depends on whether or not she actually worded so in the real estate advert. Hanson is no stranger to race based controversy and this is just her way of expressing herself. If the real estate advert says nothing about race then it will be difficult for any attorney to make a credible case against her, even when her views are public.

In Britain "Asians" refer to people from South Asia.

They make up the largest minority in Britain, and have been experiencing much racism throughout their history in that country.

From the 60's onwards, Skinheads and British conservative nutcases have always targetted Asians, and have promoted their hateful agenda against them.

Pakistanis make up a considerable portion of the Asian population in Britain, and we have experienced much discrimination from these racist Brits... When we fight back against their discrimination, this sometimes this results in clashes between British Skinheads/Conservatives and Asians.

I think it's time for Brits to recognize their racist past... They blame Asians for the most ridiculous things like job-loses... Especially in times of economic downfall, Asians in Britain are targetted!

The skinheads you refer are nothing but an absolute minority which even dont come under a percentage. Trust me brits are not racist, the public is good and decent. ethnic minorities have a good and decent life, they are treated equally just as the others. even if a person is racist, he cant do a damn thing because law is protecting us, and if he does anyting it is considered a crime.

Australian former anti-immigration politician Pauline Hanson is selling up and heading to Britain, according to an interview with an Australian magazine.

She told Women's Day that Australia was no longer a land of opportunity and she had "had enough" of living there.

Ms Hanson built a career on claims that Australia was being "swamped by Asians"

She was jailed briefly for fraud before the conviction was quashed. Her efforts to stage a political comeback in recent years have failed.

"I'm going to be away indefinitely. It's pretty much goodbye forever," said Ms Hanson, 56.

"I've really had enough. I want peace in my life. I want contentment, and that's what I'm aiming for."

She told the magazine she would "never be given a chance to re-enter parliament" and wanted to "get out there" while she still had her health.

"Sadly, the land of opportunity is no more applicable," she said, blaming high taxes, over-regulation and a "lack of true representation".

Ms Hanson's father was born in England before emigrating to Australia, meaning she has the right to live in the UK.

'Swamped'

Opposition Leader Tony Abbott said he was disappointed by Ms Hanson's decision but that it was her decision to make.

"There was a time when she articulated a cry of rage from a section of the Australian population," the Herald Sun newspaper quoted Mr Abbott as saying.

"But that time has passed and she's now chosen to go in different directions and that's her right."

Ms Hanson was popular with some Australians in the 1990s with her anti-immigration and trade protection policies, before losing her seat in 1998.

At its peak, her One Nation party attracted a million votes.

In 2007, she ran unsuccessfully for a national Senate seat, switching her target from Asians to Islam:rofl: and calling for an end to immigration by Muslims to protect "Australian culture".

Last year, Hanson blamed her failure in the Queensland state election on the publication of raunchy photos purportedly taken by an ex-boyfriend. The pictures turned out not to be of her.

she can come to britain, but there she will meet alot of Asian origin brits.

I'm going to tell my uncle who is a doctor, never to serve a skinhead, even if they are on the floor dieing.

I doubt he'll listen to that because he became a doctor to save people, but still, at least i made a point.

I once hurt my ankle playing football when i was about 16 and had to go to the hospital and get my ankle fixed ,they gave me crutch and told me to be on my way......i had no phone as they where very expensive back then and had left my money in my jacket.
With no way of getting back home other then to walk it which was very painful i made my way out of the hospital and onto the main road.
I had walked about 100 yards when i came across a skinhead fixing something on car who looked at me and then came over........i was expecting a fight and start thinking in my head how i was going to keep my balance and if i should strike first.
The skinhead came over and and gave me lift in his car back to my house and made sure i was okay and gave some advice on how to keep ankle okay.
LESSON......dont judge people from there appearance but only there actions.

I once hurt my ankle playing football when i was about 16 and had to go to the hospital and get my ankle fixed ,they gave me crutch and told me to be on my way......i had no phone as they where very expensive back then and had left my money in my jacket.
With no way of getting back home other then to walk it which was very painful i made my way out of the hospital and onto the main road.
I had walked about 100 yards when i came across a skinhead fixing something on car who looked at me and then came over........i was expecting a fight and start thinking in my head how i was going to keep my balance and if i should strike first.
The skinhead came over and and gave me lift in his car back to my house and made sure i was okay and gave some advice on how to keep ankle okay.
LESSON......dont judge people from there appearance but only there actions.

Hmm, I guess you're right. I was supporting the mistake I didnt want others to do to me.

"Oh he's a terrorist!" etc etc...;)

Some Asian surely made her crazy with some very hot Asian curry.

Depends on whether or not she actually worded so in the real estate advert. Hanson is no stranger to race based controversy and this is just her way of expressing herself. If the real estate advert says nothing about race then it will be difficult for any attorney to make a credible case against her, even when her views are public.
She said so on national media. Lets see, depends if the Aussie laws even allow this. It's not protected by law in most countries. Of course most people have legitimate reasons for doing some group based advertisement, but she admitted to be driven by hate.

She seems rather confused. First she hated Asians. Then she hated Muslims. Now she seems to hate Australians since theirs "isn't a land of opportunity anymore". I wonder who she will hate next. Poor Brits. They get to inherit her it seems.

She said so on national media. Lets see, depends if the Aussie laws even allow this. It's not protected by law in most countries. Of course most people have legitimate reasons for doing some group based advertisement, but she admitted to be driven by hate.
Exactly...That is why I say the most we can do is criticize her. If you seek legal punishment, you have to look at the laws and precedents.

MELBOURNE: A former right-wing leader in Australia has ignited a controversy by openly declaring that she would not sell her property to Asians who lived overseas, and to Muslims who she believes are not "compatible with our culture".

Well its her property. She has the right to sell her property to whoever she wishes to.

In Britain "Asians" refer to people from South Asia.

They make up the largest minority in Britain, and have been experiencing much racism throughout their history in that country.

From the 60's onwards, Skinheads and British conservative nutcases have always targetted Asians, and have promoted their hateful agenda against them.

Pakistanis make up a considerable portion of the Asian population in Britain, and we have experienced much discrimination from these racist Brits... When we fight back against their discrimination, this sometimes this results in clashes between British Skinheads/Conservatives and Asians.

I think it's time for Brits to recognize their racist past... They blame Asians for the most ridiculous things like job-loses... Especially in times of economic downfall, Asians in Britain are targetted!

I thought British Pakistanis were doing quite well. There's more than a million Pakistanis in Britian. You can get Pakistani food everywhere, they sell Halal food everywhere in Britian, people walk in Shalwar Kameez everywhere no one seems to mind it.

I didnt experience any racism when I was in the UK. I felt right at home because Pakistanis were everywhere, I loved it. :smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom