What's new

Wonerful analysis by Dr Shahid Masood about Modi

Your chap lives in a make believe world and he keeps saying he was talking to unnamed journalists from India etc and then makes his loony comments. If what he saying about Modi in the US is true, find any other source coming to the same conclusion.

We all know about this guy, as loony as they come. No surprise whatsoever.

It seems to me that over in Pakistan, media professionals take no pride in their work because if they did, they wouldn't spew the bullshit they do on an almost regular basis without so much as batting an eyelid. ... or maybe, taking pride in ones work has a completely different meaning in that country? When these horribly informed individuals speak utter garbage without citing sources correctly, you know the level of competence with which they go about their work.

Rakhi Sawant is from BJP? o_O
And i can understand about Pakistani frustration over Modi's diplomatic visits:pakistan:

Even that is news for me. May be true. Including that she maked statements abt Sunny Leone.

This dude is really obsessed with India. Following Rakhi Sawant news... Seriously..

Don't worry yourself with giving them any data bro.

Mian Nawaz Shareef is in NY shouting Kashmir and he'll meet some hurriyat leaders. :pakistan:. Khushali layenge ye hurriyat Pakistan mein.

In the meantime this so called Dr says Google waale ayenga bhajiya banane... level socho inki...:woot::woot:

In one of his video he was keep saying "Susmita Swaraj" instead of "Sushma Swaraj". What a loser reporter who doesn't even know the correct name of the someone he was babbling about for more than one episode.. lolz

Last edited:
Rakhi isnt a part of bjp

Says an Indian on a international forum where people r talking abt the PM of India

A guy whose been making an average of roughly 5 posts a day over 3 years on a Pakistani on all sorts of Pakistan related topics calling others obsessed. Yep that's ironic alright.

He is a senior and well renowned journalist. He knows what he is speaking and he is right when he say that Modi and India does not know what they are doing. Just visiting countries to make people feel back home that he is doing something whereas result is a big zero. LMAO on Rakhi Sawant as well, a BJP leader.

If that make you feel better... When world's leading economies in dark and shaky FDI flow in India jumped 40% The investments made by the countries visited by PM Modi.

You keep finding reason not to worry or reason not to look inward.

These are propaganda to keep people from getting paranoid about growing difference between India and Pakistan.

:lol: We all know about how senior & well respected this guy is and we know what his credibility is on matters related to India. His analysis of the Peshawar school attack was a classic.

Seriously, you guys need to stop buying such crap. Or atleast discuss it only with other like minded Pakistanis. Makes you look pathetic when you come up against Indians here.

There are lots new videos of this guy's emerging. Most of them are Anti India paranoia while rest of them are pro Pakistan propaganda

He is the Same Guy who said India ko Phuk marke udadhege , India is still waiting for that Phuke :cray: on National Tv :cheesy: and Cried on National TV when Some Pakistani Minister Threatened him and sobbed whole episode saying Hamid Gul knows Name of the Politician who has vowed to kill him and if he is killed any way even in accident Hamid Gul could file a Complaint , since then he has been talking trash about India , ISI message was well received or he has planned to take that news channel Reliability for a toss for his blabbering :hang3:

wow...this doctor has gone full retard.. Either he is obsessed with Raki Sawant & Sunny Leone or he thinks his audience is gullible & juvenile to even believe that so called his media friends from foreign countries closely follow Raki Sawant & Sunny Leone.

when he say that Modi and India does not know what they are doing
A Pakistanis taking about growth and economy ...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
In the meantime this so called Dr says Google waale ayenga bhajiya banane... level socho inki...:woot::woot:

Jealousy ...........nothing else :agree:

do you really think he don't about economic and FDI thing ............most of the pakistani know that

noora is shouting kashmir kashmir ............where modi is busy in economic opportunity

My dear Pakistani friends. Let us keep aside the hate aside for a moment! I mean hate on India and Modi!

Think for a moment! It is possible for Modi to pass his time in overseas trips... but listen, does the CEO's of US News broadcasting companies and tech giants like Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Apple, Facebook are that naive to have a useless meetings with Modi? Will they waste time which is not useful to them??

While Modi is busy with the giant CEO's, Nawaz is able to get the support of Kuwait alone!

PM Nawaz in New York to spell out Pakistan's agenda on world stage - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

If I were you... I would consider that things were not moving in the right direction as it should!

So at EOD, what it matters is how much economy did the both PM's secured? Think about it, Why there is no Microsoft or Google or Apple is not present in Pakistan!

Infact it is not necessary for Pakistani journalist to talk low of Modi's efficiency... What you are actually doing is telling a lie to yourself!

Telling lies to myself... It ruins me, it would devastate me!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom