What's new

Wonerful analysis by Dr Shahid Masood about Modi

half of the time he kept saying:

"... ireland jayenge fir wahan se amrika jayenge fir israel jayenge aur pata nahi kya kya karenge.. matlab kuchh smajh nahi aa raha kya karenge.. fir google wale ayenge..., aur pata nahi silicon valley mein kya meeting hogi.. aur smajh nai aa raha matlab kya karenge modi sahab... europe ka daura kiya , pata nahi kya kiya.. "

:lol::lol::lol: someone give him dispirin and ask him to rest, he's totally mind F**ed, thanks for uploading the video though :lol:

ofcourse he is a renowned jounalist he know FDI increased 40% in last one year, modi doing nothing ,wht an idiot journalist atleast get some knowledge or get fact straight .

to be exact it increased 40% overnight thats the modi effect

sir, this is an international forum ..... ask webmaster if you have doubt.....

I'll give you a hint read what's written on the top left corner of this webpage. Need more convincing on your countrymen's obsession? Go to Pakistani newspaper websites, browse through them and read the comments section and how many of your kind is all over it. Theres is still more but I will leave it here for you to ponder...

I'll give you a hint read what's written on the top left corner of this webpage. Need more convincing on your countrymen's obsession? Go to Pakistani newspaper websites, browse through them and read the comments section and how many of your kind is all over it. Theres is still more but I will leave it here for you to ponder...
so why not tell administrator to remove all indian member , if u r so allergic

Is this same guy who said 'Hindus were involved in APS attack' bcoz some bodies were burned? Enough says about thay guys intellect. Anyway anyone can support BJP and join as a member.

"... ireland jayenge fir wahan se amrika jayenge fir israel jayenge aur pata nahi kya kya karenge.. matlab kuchh smajh nahi aa raha kya karenge.. fir google wale ayenge..., aur pata nahi silicon valley mein kya meeting hogi.. aur smajh nai aa raha matlab kya karenge modi sahab... europe ka daura kiya , pata nahi kya kiya.. "

:lol::lol::lol: someone give him dispirin and ask him to rest, he's totally mind F**ed, thanks for uploading the video though :lol:

This doctor has gone Mentally bankrupt & emotionally exhausted. He has been to & got kicked out from every channel that is there in Pakistan including PTV...& now works for a relatively low profile channel. He has lost his marbles ever since he was exposed in that 35 puncture case...& once again in that fake Scotland Yard document. Now his only source of living is India & Modi bashing....

lolwa. well put.

This doctor has gone Mentally bankrupt & emotionally exhausted. He has been to & got kicked out from every channel that is there in Pakistan including PTV...& now works for a relatively low profile channel. He has lost his marbles ever since he was exposed in that 35 puncture case...& once again in that fake Scotland Yard document. Now his only source of living is India & Modi bashing....
That guy is actually a conspiracy theorist.....in fact most of the Pakistani loud mouth analysts are...

so why not tell administrator to remove all indian member , if u r so allergic

Allergic? On the contrary, I find it quite comical and ironic, in an entertaining sort of way, how an obsessed lot is calling the others what they themselves so openly and undoubtedly are...

For years I have heard from Pakistanis how this guy is a decent analyst etc etc. But now that I have actually seen some of his work, he seems to be just one more case of low quality language and misinformation directed at India and Hindu hatred passing off as merit in Pakistani society.

Plus the Modi obsession is truly mindboggling. Its almost as if a demonized Modi makes the Pakistanis feel good about themselves. Certainly the causally thrown words like terrorist etc have a Freudian interpretation.

he seems to be just one more case of low quality language and misinformation directed at India and Hindu hatred passing off as merit in Pakistani society.

+

Its almost as if a demonized Modi makes the Pakistanis feel good about themselves.

... and that my friend, is exactly right.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom