What's new

Women who have sex outside marriage should be hanged : Abu azmi

Status
Not open for further replies.

queerbait

Reaction score
Country
India
MUMBAI: Samajwadi Party leader Abu Azmi has said that any woman who has sex outside marriage should be hanged, including rape victims.

According to a report published in Mid-Day, Azmi said, "Rape is punishable by hanging in Islam. But here, nothing happens to women, only to men. Even the woman is guilty."

The Samajwadi Party leader further added, "In India, if you have sex with a person with consent, it's fine. But if that same person complains, it's a problem. Nowadays, we see a lot of such cases. Girls complain when someone touches them, and even when someone doesn't touch them. It becomes a problem then, and the man's honour is ruined in this. If rape happens with or without consent, it should be punished as prescribed in Islam."

When asked for a solution to the problem of rapes, Azmi had this to say: "Solution is this: any woman if, whether married or unmarried, goes along with a man, with or without her consent, should be hanged. Both should be hanged. It shouldn't be allowed even if a woman goes by consent."

Timesofindia.indiatimes.com is temporarily unavailable

After Mulayam Singh, Abu Azmi confirms that only way to enter SP is to have a sick mindset. Bunch of jokers!!!

I feel pity and concern for Ayesha Takia ! :)

chutiyo me chutiya ...... SP ka Chutiya!

What has this got to do with her??

Back to the stone ages :D

I don't think stone age societies "stoned" women at the drop of a hat. Let's not malign the good old stone age, these barbarisms are all inventions of civilizations.

"In pious times, ere priestcraft did begin,
Before polygamy was made a sin;
When man on many multiplied his kind,
Ere one to one was cursedly confined;
When nature prompted, and no law denied,
Promiscuous use of concubine and bride;"

MUMBAI: Samajwadi Party leader Abu Azmi has said that any woman who has sex outside marriage should be hanged, including rape victims.

According to a report published in Mid-Day, Azmi said, "Rape is punishable by hanging in Islam. But here, nothing happens to women, only to men. Even the woman is guilty."

The Samajwadi Party leader further added, "In India, if you have sex with a person with consent, it's fine. But if that same person complains, it's a problem. Nowadays, we see a lot of such cases. Girls complain when someone touches them, and even when someone doesn't touch them. It becomes a problem then, and the man's honour is ruined in this. If rape happens with or without consent, it should be punished as prescribed in Islam."

When asked for a solution to the problem of rapes, Azmi had this to say: "Solution is this: any woman if, whether married or unmarried, goes along with a man, with or without her consent, should be hanged. Both should be hanged. It shouldn't be allowed even if a woman goes by consent."

Timesofindia.indiatimes.com is temporarily unavailable
I think He want to say it in Different But Contest Media Mis Represent him He Is Talking About Live-In Or Something What I heard

I seriously dont understand why SP is behaving like this, first Azam khan, then Mulayam, and nw Azmi.......sahi mein, jaab gidhad ki maut ati hei tau woh sheher ki taraf bhagta hei...:lol:

India suck bigtime.

In my country, if somebody had talked like this, I would first go to him and confirm that if he really said this and he really meant it. If the answer comes as yes, then I will give a tight Ottoman Slap to his face and order my military to put the person in prison mental health facilities until he comes back to his senses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom