What's new

Women Tourists Desert India

Pakistan is no comparison here. Why you have to drag my country into everything? Its India's problem so lets keep it at that.

Pakistan has its share of problems no doubt.

Fair Enough.

If it's India's problem so let Indians & India deal with it.

@Spring Onion @Windjammer we have sick people everywhere who resort to such heinous acts.
also as arp said the media blows it out of proportion.

I didn't mean any offence. also @Talon @airmarshal

Last edited by a moderator:
good for them, seems like a rape epidemic is sweeping this country

oh no Talon I didn't get offended. what I meant was that you asked me what happened, but u already went through this thread, and thanked a few members. so I thought you must be knowing what I meant to say in post 31.
@Ayush I am uncomfortable with these threads....I agree there are idiots everywhere some just hit the insane level....

I usually just thank people who are trying to keep the thread on the topic...because threads like this have a tendency of getting ugly :fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't balme them..We can't even keep pur women safe let alone foreign tourists. We must thank God that the drop is only 35%.

India is a beautiful country. I would love it to visit some day. One day, when woman is safe in India and I have more time and money, I'll take my family to visit India.

India is visited by as much as 66 lakh tourists every year, assuming half of them are women the no. is around 33 lakhs women tourists entering India, now Indian media report even a very minor case as rape/molestation case owing to there love for generating TRPs, I seriously think that these cases occurring in any other country wouldn't even have been reported. Even than how much is the no. of these cases?? 10?? 20?? 100, i don't think more than that. So, what percentage of 33 lakhs is 100??

P.S. I am not justifying crime against foreign tourists (females), but just saying that the issue is getting blown out of proportion.

Your casual attitude of trivialize sex crimes is what drive away foreign tourist.

sad... how come everyday we hear about atleast 10 rape cases in india?

are indians men that desperate?

can this be blamed on indian culture? i think this topic would be a money maker for news.. maybe TIMES NOW needs to make a story on if raping is just influenced by indian culture? i mean, if you look at the statues that indians made before islamic rule...

the statues indians made were so gruesome, babur could only leave the head alone when babur came to destroy these disgusting statues.

sad... how come everyday we hear about atleast 10 rape cases in india?

are indians men that desperate?

can this be blamed on indian culture? i think this topic would be a money maker for news.. maybe TIMES NOW needs to make a story on if raping is just influenced by indian culture? i mean, if you look at the statues that indians made before islamic rule...

the statues indians made were so gruesome, babur could only leave the head alone when babur came to destroy these disgusting statues.

A Yemani abusing the same people who gave asylum to his ancestors. Thankless gesture. :angry:

Isn't prostitution legal in India?

So why do young Indian men feel the need to rape?

I've read about rape being more about power and control rather than satisfying one's sexual appetite.

Back
Top Bottom