What's new

Women not safe in India, openly molested in Streets

prandtl

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Watch this video of how a women was molested and robbed in Bangalore Street.

Sad state of affairs in India for women safety, women are openly molested in Streets of Bangalore and corrupt Indian government cant do anything, is this the way India is going to be to be super power?
Give suggestions for how such things should be stopped.

It is very sad and tragic incident. Really disgust at how some people were watching and they did nothing.
Seems like the boys knew the girl and its some sort of revenge, still pathetic.

It is very sad and tragic incident. Really disgust at how some people were watching and they did nothing.
Seems like the boys knew the girl and its some sort of revenge, still pathetic.
May be may be not, but there was news that such thing was done on large scale in front of police, mobs and mobs of people were molesting girls in Bangalore at new year's Eve.

Keeping rivalry asside, I hope such things do not happen in Pakistan, and if Pakistan xan tackle such things then India should learn from Pakistan on how to tackle such situations.

Public, women are respected .. Baji ( sister ) for many .. one can not grab a women like this in Public cause Public will beat the shit out of those douche bags .. t

Public, women are respected .. Baji ( sister ) for many .. one can not grab a women like this in Public cause Public will beat the shit out of those douche bags .. t
I think Indian public should take this stand and start beating c.ap out of such people, so that fear is inflicted in other potential criminals.

I think Indian public should take this stand and start beating c.ap out of such people, so that fear is inflicted in other potential criminals.

That will be a temporary solution but public awareness will be Permanent .. Mob justice is never a good thing in any Society but to protect a Women from sexually Assault i think Public must step in , beat or grab the culprits hand them to Authorities ..

That will be a temporary solution but public awareness will be Permanent .. Mob justice is never a good thing in any Society but to protect a Women from sexually Assault i think Public must step in , beat or grab the culprits hand them to Authorities ..
Yes i think same, but a public awareness shoul be spread about carrying Taser guns and spray for safety.

Keeping rivalry asside, I hope such things do not happen in Pakistan, and if Pakistan xan tackle such things then India should learn from Pakistan on how to tackle such situations.

Take a page from our book and execute them.

It's really shameful..
Although it seems like Pakistanis are really obsessed to India's internal issues more than that's happening in Pakistan 24*7.

Could say the same for Indians.

Watch this video of how a women was molested and robbed in Bangalore Street.

Sad state of affairs in India for women safety, women are openly molested in Streets of Bangalore and corrupt Indian government cant do anything, is this the way India is going to be to be super power?
Give suggestions for how such things should be stopped.
I'm shocked at what they did, and how he threw her to the ground. I'd sure like to meet that SOB in that same dark alley.:angry:

It was really shameful, I mean even I had no guts to read this kind of news. I felt like puking and vomiting. Totally disgusting behavior. I really wish they get a bullets between their legs and feel the shame for eternity. They will rot in hell I will pray for that.

Shameful incident... feel very bad for the girl and sorry for the those idiots...

But these kinda incidents happen almost all the countries... pointing at india on the title is totally unnecessary

Shameful incident... feel very bad for the girl and sorry for the those idiots...

But these kinda incidents happen almost all the countries... pointing at india on the title is totally unnecessary
It's newly growing frustrating pattern which we are seeing in last 10-15 years. I find only one parellel that was in Germany last year. It is really downward scenario if people like that are there.

Back
Top Bottom