What's new

Women change 104 hairstyles during lifetime

More people have been killed by male drivers than woman drivers.

I have seen women are careful drivers and seldom meet accidents or cause one.
Present the data to prove your argument

More males are killed in car accients because males spend 60-65 percent more time on the road, they also drink and drive at a higher rate 55% v. 30%. Men also account for higher instances of wreckless driving, this includes street racing ect.

But when talking about driving skills men are superior, half of all women cant parrelel park or make a proper lane change. And no women are not careful, they are absolutely horrible drivers, i can't think of how many times a women has pulled in front of my car, almost ran me off the road because she was too lazy to check her blind spot, or suddenly braked in front of me for no appearent reason.

Back to hair :)

Last edited:
No offence but what's in the hair?:blink:
:welcome:I DON'NT THINK WHY PEOPLE JEALOUS SO MUCH AND WHY THEY TONE WOMENZ EVERY WOMEN HAS ITS OWN PERSONALITY BUT IF ANYONE SEE 104 WOMENZ HE / SHE CAN SAY THAT WOMENZ CHANGE 104 HAIR-STYLES IT IS HIS OBSERVATION .:pdf::wave:

More males are killed in car accients because males spend 60-65 percent more time on the road, they also drink and drive at a higher rate 55% v. 30%. Men also account for higher instances of wreckless driving, this includes street racing ect.

But when talking about driving skills men are superior, half of all women cant parrelel park or make a proper lane change. And no women are not careful, they are absolutely horrible drivers, i can think of how many times a women has pulled in front of my car, almost ran me off the road because she was too lazy to check her blind spot, or suddenly braked in front of me for no appearent reason.

Lolzz despite lacking the skill to make parallel parking, the number of those killed by woman drivers wont be more than 1%

More people have been killed by male drivers than woman drivers.

I have seen women are careful drivers and seldom meet accidents or cause one.
Present the data to prove your argument

You need to come to the ME and witness the wonderful art of driving by women. No indicators, no looking into the mirrors, and heck not eve looking onto the road at times. Concentration level 100% but on their cell phones, and sometimes on their kids, the least amount of attention is paid to the road.

But when talking about driving skills men are superior, half of all women cant parrelel park or make a proper lane change. And no women are not careful, they are absolutely horrible drivers, i can't think of how many times a women has pulled in front of my car, almost ran me off the road because she was too lazy to check her blind spot, or suddenly braked in front of me for no appearent reason.

You are giving your experiences. Provide some data to support your claim. My experience with male drivers is equally worse. They don't believe in any traffic rules, drive cars like racing car. They don't bother to give indicators and can park cars anywhere they want. But that's an observation. Doesn't mean everyone is reckless.:wave:

PS. Zaki! You definitely need a hair cut and dye your hair red.
It's in fashion and will give you a new look.:rofl:
heheheh nice idea hehehe thanks i will give it a try in future

104, thats it :D

yeh kya kam hain :cheesy:

104 = 1 per each week = 2 years :cheesy:

104 = 1 after every 2 weeks = 4 years

104 = 1 after every 1 month = 8 years

104 = 1 after every 2 months = 16 years

and you know very well, girls never grow after 16 :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom