What's new

Woman Stoned to Death For Having a Cell Phone

This seems like a fake story, I don't see any credible news sources reporting this.

For a cell phone? seriously? these MC budhay BCs should be shot in the arse !

However much backward a society may be or however much barbaric the tribals are,it is very hard to believe tht a woman is stoned to death for having a cell phone.there might be some other reason which their family and villagers hid from the media

@sanddy I believe you opened this thread with the sole purpose to discuss this issue genuinely…..but to me the news and its sources both are suspicious…....Why I am suspicious about this read below………..

• This news is not reported by any other Human Right organization such as human Rights commission Pakistan or any other International Human Right organization.........

• “Scoop Independent News” is coating Asian Human Right commission with the following linkPAKISTAN: Sister of the slain women which is not working, on further net searching no result is available for Asian Human Rights Commission, all other online sources are quoting Scoop news……

• We here in Pakistan do not use word Panchayat , which show the origin of this news……… ;)

• No further detail of Incident is available but according to the given detail this incident occurred 11 July, 2013 and Asian Human Right got that news very same date……. WOW….before anyone else..…..good

• No FIR number is available + Dera Ghazi Khan is not a desert Area………Husband of victim is unknown……. So lot of basic Information is missing which is itself against the fundamental of news reporting…….

• Only seven lines contain news element………… other stuff you read is just demands and Pakistan bashing stuff ……which show the specific purpose rather than news…..

• Even the writing style/language is not appropriate for any newspaper or Independent International Organization

In short the origin, detail and source all are suspicious………

Buddy the news is also mentioned in your very own Pakistan news tabloid .

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Nowadays People see conspiracy in each and every news in Pakistan .

Last edited by a moderator:
This incidence supposedly happened on 11th while pakistani source you posted is publishing it on the 13th looks like geniuses copied and past from the site we are discussing.

Um it was published on the 11th.

I am going by Link you provided it clearly says on top left hand corner Saturday, 13 July, 2013

Thats today's date mate, tomorrow when u look at the same place it will be the Sunday, 14 July, 2013.

o9o0ia.jpg

Woman stoned to death on panchayat orders

Buddy the news is also mentioned in your very own Pakistan news tabloid .

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Nowadays People see conspiracy in each and every news in Pakistan .

My dear don't know by this sentence of your post either you are trying to restrict my right to ask question or you are trying to escape the the debate which you initiated first......

I raised queries which are not answered by the links you provided.......I am thankful that you provided a Pakistani source but my dear should I believe the source just because it is from Pakistan.......without meeting any proper news standard........NO NAME OF VILLAGE......NO NAME OF REPORTED TV CHANNEL and other missing links to authenticity of this news are also not available in this source as well.....my dear I believe you are a sane person and should have a general knowledge of news reporting......but you just completely missed that this newspaper didn't even mention its correspondent/news agency name as reference of this news.

My dear If you are following the Pakistani media you will come to know there are many disinformation feeding sources and those who are into this media circles knows it very well.......beside all this i will add further "We are are at war and in war Truth become the first victim"

Indians vs pakistanis trolling again on a thread which could have very serious discussion yet............

It is getting out of hand , @WebMaster, @Awesome @nuclearpak, @Aeronaut, @Oscar kindly restrict pakistan affairs especially social and political discussions to Pakistani members only to curb this indian vs pakistani trolling......

Completely agree.....might be best solution.....:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom