What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

But there is another angle I am bringing here.. The lady somehow informed the police operator who had to dispatch someone.. instead of police, the dacoits came to the exact location..
we cant trust police? :o: everything is broken what should we do

If he was convicted in 2013, why was he not in jail? It's a joke, they will give him a short term jail sentence and then he will rape again

the same asshole got free coz of the justice system. sullah naama ho gaya tha after fucking six months of hearing. wah raay wah, justice system tere kya baat hai. jis bhee gunnah ko dekho, story ends on a major player judiciary. they never fail to suck. kabhi bik jaatay hain, kabhe dar jate hain, kabhi wafadari nibhate hain but jo kabhe bhee nahin karte woh insaaf hai.
oh sorry, aik cheez ka bara khayal rakhtay hain, toheen e adalat.

the same asshole got free coz of the justice system. sullah naama ho gaya tha after fucking six months of hearing. wah raay wah, justice system tere kya baat hai. jis bhee gunnah ko dekho, story ends on a major player judiciary. they never fail to suck. kabhi bik jaatay hain, kabhe dar jate hain, kabhi wafadari nibhate hain but jo kabhe bhee nahin karte woh insaaf hai.
oh sorry, aik cheez ka bara khayal rakhtay hain, toheen e adalat.
Those lawyers, procecutors, and Judje of 2013 hearings Must be Punished with him this time. Set the Example.

Yes, I saw this tweet. That's why I am in favor of capital punishment.
I hope this time he is convicted. Hope this time justice can be done to his previous victim and now.
Punjab Police in 2013 , which was under Showbazz, also did nothing. this predator should've been in jail. I wonder how many culprits roam free in the country for years before they get caught.

‘DNA matched’: Criminal record of prime suspect in motorway gang-rape surfaces
Naeem Hanif On Sep 12, 2020 Last updated Sep 12, 2020

LAHORE: The prime suspect in Lahore’s motorway gang-rape case has been identified as 27-year-old Abid Ali s/o Akbar Ali whose DNA sample was matched with evidence collected from the victim, ARY News reported on Saturday.

Sources told ARY News that the investigators traced a previous criminal record of the prime suspect, ‘a resident of Fort Abbas’ which revealed him as a serial rapist and his involvement in various robbery incidents.

The suspected criminal along with accomplices had raped two women including mother and her daughter in 2013 after storming into their house.

Sources added that police teams have so far arrested 18 suspects including two facilitators in the horrifying incident of gang-rape of a mother of two near Gujjarpura area. During the initial interrogation, it is revealed that the victim had been beaten by sticks before being gang-raped by the culprits.

Read: Lahore motorway rape: LHC moved for formation of judicial commission

Earlier, the Punjab police had claimed to arrest a prime suspect involved in the gang rape of the woman on the Lahore-Sialkot motorway near Gujjarpura area.

Sources said that the search for the second suspect involved in the gang rape of a woman was underway. The horrific gang rape of the woman, in front of her children, had occurred on Tuesday night on the Lahore-Sialkot motorway.

--------------------

Those lawyers, procecutors, and Judje of 2013 hearings Must be Punished with him this time. Set the Example.
plz dont go down the toheen e adalat track, iss aik cheez ho yeh sirf serious laite hain.
waise wat to do with that pig who recently released the killer in baluchistan on grounds of no evidence (abhe woh banda jo maraa gaya tha woh police saay tha). even a blind man could see the evidence but the pig couldn't.
again sb gand kay peechay u will find them. u name any shit, u will see them there as damn main characters. To be honest ab aisa lagta hai jaise mujrim phir bhee theek hai, pigs arent. and this tells how pathetic these pigs are, for mugrim to look less evil.
kuch nahin badlay ga, unless pigs are corrected first.

I hope this time he is convicted. Hope this time justice can be done to his previous victim and now.
Punjab Police in 2013 , which was under Showbazz, also did nothing. this predator should've been in jail. I wonder how many culprits roam free in the country for years before they get caught.

He shouldn't be in jail, he should be hanged. Someone who has repeatedly raped and robbed people does not have any right to live when he has ruined many lives.

The sad thing is that the police investigators are stupid imbeciles. They have shown who the prime suspect is on tv without first finding and arresting him. The criminal has probably seen it and has probably gone into hiding or left the area. What a bunch of imcompetant fools. Since when is it a thing to warn the criminal that they are looking for him?

In most of the sulah cases, the victims are pressurized to agree to pardon the perpetrator.

The arrested guy doesn't seem to be influential, but the sulah agreement in 2013 means he has some connections.

I don't think those connections will come handy this time. The whole chain needs to be broken.. Who informed these rapists about the location? Why police didn't arrive at the scene first time and reached in a a few mins after the passing car called them? Why was this guy pardoned earlier? Who was involved in pressurizing the victim in 2013?

There is no way a criminals can roam around raping women and looting people for years while an institution called police exists...

plz dont go down the toheen e adalat track, iss aik cheez ho yeh sirf serious laite hain.
waise wat to do with that pig who recently released the killer in baluchistan on grounds of no evidence (abhe woh banda jo maraa gaya tha woh police saay tha). even a blind man could see the evidence but the pig couldn't.
Jis ki laathi uss ki bhains..

What happened in Shahzeb's case? He was the son of a DSP.. The only son... who gave his life to protect the dignity of his sisters.. Where is the family now? What happened to the culprit Shahrikh Jatoi?

It doesn't matter if one party belongs to police..

He shouldn't be in jail, he should be hanged. Someone who has repeatedly raped and robbed people does not have any right to live when he has ruined many lives.

The sad thing is that the police investigators are stupid imbeciles. They have shown who the prime suspect is on tv without first finding and arresting him. The criminal has probably seen it and has probably gone into hiding or left the area. What a bunch of imcompetant fools. Since when is it a thing to warn the criminal that they are looking for him?
I think the guy has been arrested.

Back
Top Bottom