What's new

Woman opens fire at husband after being slapped

Physical violence against females at home being quite common even in the western countries; had the husband shot his wife, it would not have made big ‘News’ because people expect it. Love and hate are two sides of the same coin and can cause one to temporarily go berserk. 'Crime of passion’ in which the lover or spouse commits the act because of sudden strong impulse such as sudden rage is nothing new.

Admittedly such crimes are mostly committed by men rather than women. However female of the species can also be deadly. I had come across the following article a few years back.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2012/nov/19/improbable-research-thai-women-cut-off-penis

In my humble opinion, there is no point in getting riled up over rights & wrongs of either party. I may be old but still remember the age old proverb.

“All is fair in love and war”

You might be surprised to learn how much domestic violence is committed by women. That it's "mostly committed by men" is only true in some countries, and only be a sliver: https://pubpages.unh.edu/~mas2/ID41-PR41-Dominance-symmetry-In-Press-07.pdf

Any real man will find hitting a woman unacceptable, but people who find wife beating acceptable will justify his actions and do everything in their power to blame the victim.
Would you mind defining a "real man" for us? As far as I'm concerned ... anybody born a male matures in to a man .. It's a biological characteristic ... Doesn't have anything to do with what you do ... Now if your definition of a "real man" is a guy who takes care of his family, is a protector, provider etc. No problem with that... I just think if that is our thinking ... it's high time that we also define what a "real woman" is ... and let's ascribe all the traditional roles to her .. i.e. A real woman (nurturer, stay at home mom / house wife etc etc. )

Secondly your going down a slippery slope if your talking that "blaming the victim" argument. Now if she was being hit and in the middle of the beating she got a hold of the gun and started shooting so that the abuse would end ... I'd be on your side. However, the info provided in the article is that ... she asked for an apology .. and upon not getting it from him ... she shot him ...
The question I have for you now is that ... If a man shot his wife ... and upon questioning he said .. she slapped me and I asked for an apology and didn't get it. So I shot her. Would criticizing the actions of the man under those conditions would be "blaming the victim" ... and that's assuming the definition of victims in your dictionary is gender neutral ...

Really!!!!Woman don't start slapping man for unknown reason, they usually slap retards and creeps. Question is why are you getting slapped so much?
The question is how do you know women don't start slapping men without a concrete reason? Are you a woman? Even if you are how can YOU a mere 1 individual speak for 3.5 billion women on the face of this planet? In addition, you can check out false rape accusation statistics, I can quote quite a few stories about women serial killers .. women murdering their own children etc etc. But then again ... Women are angels and are above all humanity that they can't be susceptible to bad behavior as the rest of humanity is ... right?

Last edited:
Agreed, we need to define what "real woman" means. As a society, we tell men that if you do this, that, etc then you are a "real man". It's basically a certification of validation. I personally have never cared if someone said "you are not a real man", it just seems like an incredibly sexist way to control men's behaviour and to tell them what they can and can't do. But while we're at it, why isn't there a "real woman" group for women? And we need to define what it means to be a real woman, and it should not be much easier to be a "real woman" than it is to be a "real man".

Would you mind defining a "real man" for us? As far as I'm concerned ... anybody born a male matures in to a man .. It's a biological characteristic ... Doesn't have anything to do with what you do ... Now if your definition of a "real man" is a guy who takes care of his family, is a protector, provider etc. No problem with that... I just think if that is our thinking ... it's high time that we also define what a "real woman" is ... and let's ascribe all the traditional roles to her .. i.e. A real woman (nurturer, stay at home mom / house wife etc etc. )

Secondly your going down a slippery slope if your talking that "blaming the victim" argument. Now if she was being hit and in the middle of the beating she got a hold of the gun and started shooting so that the abuse would end ... I'd be on your side. However, the info provided in the article is that ... she asked for an apology .. and upon not getting it from him ... she shot him ...
The question I have for you now is that ... If a man shot his wife ... and upon questioning he said .. she slapped me and I asked for an apology and didn't get it. So I shot her. Would criticizing the actions of the man under those conditions would be "blaming the victim" ... and that's assuming the definition of victims in your dictionary is gender neutral ...

The question is how do you know women don't start slapping men without a concrete reason? Are you a woman? Even if you are how can YOU a mere 1 individual speak for 3.5 billion women on the face of this planet? In addition, you can check out false rape accusation statistics, I can quote quite a few stories about women serial killers .. women murdering their own children etc etc. But then again ... Women are angels and are above all humanity that they can't be susceptible to bad behavior as the rest of humanity is ... right?

Wow, you are a Think tank really!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you are a Think tank really!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see you didn't even touch a single solitary point I made ... Simply talking about my title in a sarcastic way won't make your point of view correct ... Facts don't exactly care about your feelings ... So instead of talking about ME, you should talk about the arguments I made ... and If you have any disagreements ... mention them and your reasoning so we can have a good ol fashioned debate ...

Last edited:
I see you didn't even touch a single solitary point I made ... Talking about my title in a sarcastic way won't make your point of view correct (until you prove your point of view) ... Facts don't exactly care about your feelings ...

WTF is a solitary point?

The main reason I am not going to get into this any more is because I have made my point loud and clear, Playing flute in front of the cow is wasting time and talent

A woman was gunned down in Kohat's Astarzai area last Friday allegedly by a relative who objected to her working outside the home, police said.

Her relatives attempted to keep the incident hidden, a family member told DawnNews, but a First Information Report was lodged after reports of the murder began circulating on social media.

District Police Officer (DPO) Kohat Javed Iqbal said the woman, Hina Shahnawaz, had been shot four times allegedly by her cousin Mehboob Alam, who did not approve of her working.

Shahnawaz had been working at a non-governmental organisation in Islamabad and was earning Rs80,000 a month, which she used to support her widowed mother and sister-in-law after her father and brother passed away, the DPO said.

Alam fled after allegedly killing his cousin, DPO Iqbal said, adding that the police are conducting a search operation in the area to find him.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1313731/woman-in-kohat-gunned-down-by-relative-for-working-police

So from this loooong debate what I understand is, both man & women can be a victim of domestic violence.

So I recommend we stop arguing the "man " women" card & treat "criminals" as "criminals".

WTF is a solitary point?
The main reason I am not going to get into this any more is because I have made my point loud and clear, Playing flute in front of the cow is wasting time and talent
-What I meant by you not answering a "single solitary point I made" was the fact that your reply didn't have any material countering or even contesting any of the points I made in reply to your narrative.

-Keep telling that "playing flute in front of the cow" excuse to yourself because that is the only thing you have. I quoted your so called "argument" and made my points on how I disagree with them. You can deflect all you want but the fact is you didn't bother to answer any criticism of your narrative ... which is quite telling because it simply means that your argument doesn't have enough strength to hold out in a debate.
A woman was gunned down in Kohat's Astarzai area last Friday allegedly by a relative who objected to her working outside the home, police said.

Her relatives attempted to keep the incident hidden, a family member told DawnNews, but a First Information Report was lodged after reports of the murder began circulating on social media.

District Police Officer (DPO) Kohat Javed Iqbal said the woman, Hina Shahnawaz, had been shot four times allegedly by her cousin Mehboob Alam, who did not approve of her working.

Shahnawaz had been working at a non-governmental organisation in Islamabad and was earning Rs80,000 a month, which she used to support her widowed mother and sister-in-law after her father and brother passed away, the DPO said.

Alam fled after allegedly killing his cousin, DPO Iqbal said, adding that the police are conducting a search operation in the area to find him.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1313731/woman-in-kohat-gunned-down-by-relative-for-working-police

-Your point being? and please don't tell me your point is "women are such victims" because the word itself i.e. 'Victim' is gender neutral. Any body of any race, any ethnicity, any color, any gender can be a victim .. The question is ... do you simply care about a specific type of victim i.e. women ? which by the way would be a bigoted position, because its more or less the same as someone only caring for "white/Caucasian victims" ...

Now I know your having problems answering my questions so to make it easy for you .. lemme just compile them in a list ... so that if your interested you can answer them ...
  • What is a "real man" ?
  • Is gender a biological characteristic or a personality trait? (with reference to your comments about a "real man")
  • If there is a "real man" ... shouldn't there be a "real woman" ... If so .. what is a "real woman"?
  • If a man shoots a woman, after being slapped and demanding an apology ... Is he a victim ? (like you have alleged the woman in this case is a victim, after shooting her husband)
  • How do you know "women don't slap men for unknown/concrete reasons" ? Any evidence?

Last edited:
WTF is a solitary point?

"Talent"? LOL.

You are not answering his points in a logical manner, and instead replying with fallacious arguments. Which generally means you have NOT made your point "loud and clear".

Back
Top Bottom