Woman In Saudi Arabia Arrested For Wearing Skirt, Crop Top In Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

zen master

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-arrested-for-wearing-skirt-crop-top-in-video

upload_2017-7-19_8-51-44.jpeg

But in twitter it says that no arrests has been made and the authorities are yet to identify the woman or the video shooter.

I was wondering that too, how they hell can you identify a woman when they all dress like this:

View attachment 412482

Retarded Indian. Go worry about the millions of Indian women that are sex slaves, who are raped, the rampant female infanticide and the 100's of millions low caste females that are treated as animals.

170208141351-hessa-al-award-saudi-youtuber-exlarge-169.jpeg

x452322.jpg.pagespeed.ic.HOLoqmdW-s.jpg

main-shutterstock_653624284.jpg

main_saudi_women_in_real_estate_1.jpg

169kjyw.jpg

2gvnes6.jpg

vxhmi0.jpg

bac60bb4-107b-45b4-9fc1-02c27c4e48e3_16x9_788x442.jpg

main_rab1.jpg

rab3.jpg

01.jpg

DCACc5wUMAAN2Xw.jpg:large

e97tcl.jpg

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-changing-face-of-saudi-arabian-women.427204/

BTW, that women should not have filmed that video when touring that ancient fort in Ushaiger. Clearly this was a deliberate provocation and asking for trouble. Had she not worn this mini skirt, nothing would have occurred. Such kind of clothing in public is not considered decent in our culture or as per the laws in place. Dress codes exist in all countries. Certain tribal people in Africa, Asia and South America are walking around naked. Other cultures promote decency in public for both men and women. KSA is one such country. Big deal. Anyway she will likely be released with a warning just like another similar case a few months ago.

BTW it is a very good idea for women in KSA to wear decent clothing because local women are very beautiful in general objectively speaking, which probably is not an issue in India. Something that your thread (very interesting content, I have to admit - see it's a problem) confirms and your subsequent photo.

Last edited:
It's good that she was arrested. When you cannot follow your own laws, then you are nothing short of a criminal.

@Saif al-Arab

As a Muslim and articulate individual, you should think about why foreigners are so concerned about the women in your country? They don't seem to give a shit about the women in their own countries, but like to pass judgement and concern themselves as liberators of all women. LOL

All these people want to see your women naked and degraded. Trust me.

It's good that she was arrested. When you cannot follow your own laws, then you are nothing short of a criminal.

@Saif al-Arab

As a Muslim and articulate individual, you should think about why foreigners are so concerned about the women in your country? They don't seem to give a shit about the women in their own countries, but like to pass judgement and concern themselves as liberators of all women. LOL

All these people want to see your women naked and degraded. Trust me.

Of course. Many Western men have a fetish when it comes to Arab women. This can be confirmed in many places. No further comment for my part on that particular topic.

Anyway I know that discourse. Saudi Arabian women are some of the most educated in the Muslim world, women outnumber men at universities, the women workforce keeps increasing and is projected to reach 30% soon (not optimal yet but on the other hand not much different from other developing countries), women are represented on all fronts (see the thread that I linked to), 1/3 of our parliament (Shoura Council) is made up by women etc. But they have to wear decent clothing (hijab is not even obligatory as my photos confirm and ground reality!) and they have not been able to drive for 25 years due to a moronic fatwa from the late Ibn Baz. Such horrible problems and challenges compared to what women face in much of the world. However KSA remains the favorite topic for those "righteous" hypocrites. It's an obsession that they can't leave aside. Not that people care as they know what this can lead to and what the agenda is. If it was another agenda, they would have highlighted the many positives that Saudi Arabian women constantly achieve but there is an amazing silence on this front. The UK media as usual at it.

Anyway not going to waste my time on such topics so this is my last post. It's not the right forum for this kind of discussion or the right group of people (lack of informed people about KSA) so it will be a waste of time.

Even a woman being covered-up by burkhas can not prevent a boy from peeking ... :lol:

Nobody in KSA or the entire Arab world for that matter wears a burqa. The most conservative dress warn is a niqab (commonly warn in Najd and Northern KSA) and that is what those 3 women are wearing as I suspect that photo to have been taken in Riyadh. Absolutely nothing wrong with such a dress (niqab). Burqa is worn exclusively in Afghanistan, Pakistan and parts of Iran (among Baloch). Even the word Burqa derives from the Farsi word pardah.

Niqab in KSA:

Burqa in Afghanistan:

Hopefully you can notice the difference. BTW, I don't ever make comments about what Afghans should wear etc. This is their country, culture and business. None of my business.

Last edited:
Of course. Many Western men have a fetish when it comes to Arab women. This can be confirmed in many places. No further comment for my part on that particular topic.

Anyway I know that discourse. Saudi Arabian women are some of the most educated in the Muslim world, women outnumber men at universities, the women workforce keeps increasing and is projected to reach 30% soon (not optimal yet but on the other hand not much different from other developing countries), women are represented on all fronts (see the thread that I linked to), 1/3 of our parliament (Shoura Council) is made up by women etc. But they have to wear decent clothing (hijab is not even obligatory as my photos confirm and ground reality!) and they have not been able to drive for 25 years due to a moronic fatwa from the late Ibn Baz. Such horrible problems and challenges compared to what women face in much of the world. However KSA remains the favorite topic for those "righteous" hypocrites. It's an obsession that they can't leave aside. Not that people care as they know what this can lead to and what the agenda is. If it was another agenda, they would have highlighted the many positives that Saudi Arabian women constantly achieve but there is an amazing silence on this front. The UK media as usual at it.

Anyway not going to waste my time on such topics so this is my last post. It's not the right forum for this kind of discussion or the right group of people (lack of informed people about KSA) so it will be a waste of time.

Met a really nice saudi girl here a few years back. She was wearing a hijab and her specialty was petroleum engineering. She was fresh from KSA with decent English speaking skills. I saw her sitting at a table at Starbucks and said Salaam and she invited me to sit down. Had a nice conversation, and also her friend came to join us as well. Very smart girl. I actually learned a couple of things from her regarding networking and resumes.

Anyways, to bring the point, we had a nice conversation and she was not dressed like a prostitute. Neither she said anything weird or crazy and actually taught me a few things. The way she carried her self is how I think Muslim women should be in general. Confident, educated, and classy but not like cheap.

I feel like westerners want Muslim women to become cheap and agree with their outlook on progressiveness, when in fact, what they promote is quite the opposite. I get a feeling that there is an agenda and they purposely try to do this. Just my opinion.

Met a really nice saudi girl here a few years back. She was wearing a hijab and her specialty was petroleum engineering. She was fresh from KSA with decent English speaking skills. I saw her sitting at a table at Starbucks and said Salaam and she invited me to sit down. Had a nice conversation, and also her friend came to join us as well. Very smart girl. I actually learned a couple of things from her regarding networking and resumes.

Anyways, to bring the point, we had a nice conversation and she was not dressed like a prostitute. Neither she said anything weird or crazy and actually taught me a few things. The way she carried her self is how I think Muslim women should be in general. Confident, educated, and classy but not like cheap.

I feel like westerners want Muslim women to become cheap and agree with their outlook on progressiveness, when in fact, what they promote is quite the opposite. I get a feeling that there is an agenda and they purposely try to do this. Just my opinion.

That's good to hear.

Let me guess, she probably looked a bit like this below?

35,000 Saudi women studying abroad on government scholarships
ARAB NEWS | Published — Tuesday 11 April 2017

2potwev.jpg

A Saudi scholarship student in US speaks to Saudi Press Agency. (SPA file photo).

JEDDAH: Some 35,000 Saudi women are studying abroad in 60 countries on government scholarships, said Shoura member Huda Al-Hulaisi, adding that Vision 2030 is based on the role of women and youths.
She noted the gains of Saudi women in recent years as they have become members of the Shoura Council and municipal councils.
Saudi women in 2015 constituted 51.8 percent of university students in the Kingdom, she said, adding that employing women and increasing their proportion of the labor market from the current 22 percent to 30 percent is a priority for the state

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1082551/saudi-arabia

Classy and confident look if you ask me. I think if based in the West or elsewhere (China) this is a better dress than the conservative niqab (which a minority of Saudi Arabian women students abroad wear) as such a dress might cause fear, confusion etc. in countries such as China, US etc. where exposure to Islam is at times very small.

Of course there is an agenda. Always was. Does not take a genius to figure this out.

In fact such irrelevant news (like the thread topic that we are discussing) has now kickstarted a debate among "conservatives" and "liberals" in KSA and the Arab world on Twitter and other social media. Now people are wasting time on such irrelevant matters rather than on what really matters. So obviously that woman achieved what she wanted. Exposure and starting some kind of ridiculous debate as if that debate has not occurred 1 million times before. Social media/internet is great overall but sometimes it is very counterproductive.

So if, God forbid, one of my 4 sisters, walks around almost naked in public, will that mean that they (all university graduates or as in case with my youngest sister - a university student while we speak) will become "civilized" and "cultural". Well, I am afraid, that not the entire world (in fact the vast majority of the world) does not subscribe to such a worldview.

In the West it is very normal for daughters to get certain advice from mothers in terms of interaction with the opposite sex and what to do in order to achieve a "home run". Disturbing! In fact that is primitive. As well as the exposure of women in the society. Extremely primal and primitive. Obviously intelligent and not overly fundamental decency will at all times be superior.

Obviously some of our most conservative Mullah's are turning themselves into a laughing stock by trying to take an equally fundamental/senseless direction - just towards decency. For some of them a wife should never reveal her face to even her husband or children! Of course we are talking about a tiny minority here but this is an example of fundamentalism/stupidity from the other party here.

Example - had that woman in that video not worn a miniskirt but pants, nothing would have occurred. However she preferred to look like an Russian prostitute in Dubai in public in a historical place (ancient fort). Obviously that is equally moronic. She can dress like that at her home or garden. Or in private in general. Not among the public.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom