Woman found dead in Delhi, rape suspected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
NEW DELHI: An unidentified woman in her early 20s was found dead here Thursday morning with her face burnt, police said. It is suspected that she was raped before being murdered and defaced.

The woman's body was recovered from a vacant plot in west Delhi's Vijay Vihar at around 10am in half-naked condition.

"The body of the woman was found half-naked. It seems she was killed after being raped and to erase her identity the accused burnt her face," said a police officer.

There were no other external injury marks on the woman's body, the officer said.

"Her body has been sent for post-mortem to find out the exact cause of death," said the officer. A case has been registered and a probe is on.

Woman found dead in Delhi, rape suspected - The Times of India

Areesh they posted new rules up a few weeks ago. Local news are only allowed to be posted by people of the country concerning the news.

What a loser thread you think there is no rape in Pakistan and why post such issue on a defence website lol

Rape threads are banned again.

Areesh they posted new rules up a few weeks ago. Local news are only allowed to be posted by people of the country concerning the news.

If Indians can post threads about local news of Pakistan then there is nothing wrong in posting news about r@pes.

If Indians can post threads about local news of Pakistan then there is nothing wrong in posting news about r@pes.

Actually the Indian cop beard problem was discussed as if world war 3 is coming and this world will end, So I opened the thread and I also thought of merging with the Pakistani Beard problem so that people will discuss it.

Regarding the rape thread on India, What happens if the rape incident is reported in Pakistan??? :lol:

So are you ready to for rape threads on pakistan??? I got 2 rape news on pakistan right now... What say?
@WebMaster look into this now

Last edited by a moderator:
So are you ready to for rape threads on pakistan??? I got 2 rape news on pakistan right now... Whats?
@WebMaster look into this now

I don't care what you will do. As far as Indians are going to post local Pakistanis news. R@pe news is bound to be posted here.

And I also have more stuff to be posted here. Just like you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care what you will do. As far as Indians are going to post local Pakistanis news. R@pe news is bound to be posted here.

And I also have more stuff to be posted here. Just like you. ;)

Lol which local news your talking about which is postedby indian

And boy you don't know me then...

Areesh stop being a loser rape happens everywhere lol do you remember the man who raped and murdered a 100 teen runaway boys he was a Pakistani

Lol which local news your talking about which is posted

And boy you don't know then...

Lol which local news your talking about which is posted

And boy you don't know me then...

As I said. Do whatever you like. I don't care. R@pe news would be posted if Indians are going to post local news about Pakistan.

And you don't know me either. ;)

Areesh stop being a loser rape happens everywhere lol do you remember the man who raped and murdered a 100 teen runaway boys he was a Pakistani

And a lot of r@pists are Indians. Whats your point?

Rapes in India is matter of concern and we can discuss them on humanitarian grounds not as a anti-India activity on PDF.

Point is you got rape on your mind alot lol sort it out lad! nothing wrong with posting intresting social issues but why rape?

Pakistanis should be more concerned with acid throwing and killing polio workers :no:

Indians can't post bad local news about Pakistan, and Pakistanis should respect the rules that mentions the banned topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom