What's new

Woman claiming to be Colonel's wife abuses police

She’s gone viral in broad daylight, she couldn’t wish for anything worse. Kudos to the camera guy for this evidence. Record them and thats humiliation enough for the rest of their life.

Note: Another thread ongoing about this.
Not enough.
In any developed country she would have been handcuffed and arrested, taken away and charged with obstructing a police officer in his duty.
The way these third world countries work perplexes me.

what an appalling behavior, she must be arrested. I've unfortunately seen this power ride in family members of many army officers. This culture that they are above law is unacceptable.

If she really is married to a colonel, then yes, he should confront her about this viral tirade. He could be in for a rude disciplining by leadership.

Where’s the illiberal bit here? I’m not advocating widespread oppression. And this isn’t about men and women, it’s about this loudmouthed cur. She was out of line and dragging her supposed husband’s profession.

Maybe a better fitting word than control is needed, but it’s certainly not oppressive, no need to raise a hue and cry.
Tch! why everytime men are blamed for every deed , if they stop women then men are to be blamed and if they dont then even men are to be blamed. Where is balance in our society?

She should be arrested for attempting to run over a police officer
Sir G, our corruption marred system is not so independent, installed people without any merit on posts always looks towards their God Father's eyebrow movement.

Not enough.
In any developed country she would have been handcuffed and arrested, taken away and charged with obstructing a police officer in his duty.
The way these third world countries work perplexes me.

She will be talked about on news for a few days - if anything. There is a very slim to none chance that she will serve time for barking at a officer on duty. But the video itself would put her in her place.

The problem in Pakistan is there is eventually no law many times only mindless orders are given just like road block we are observing, and many times people get hyper. Her vulgar language should be condemned but at times people are pushed to take law in their hands.

The problem is with your thinking. That police man with barrier was not standing to welcome Modi, he doesn't even have to get the drums and wood to make a makeshift barrier. His stand in the middle of the road to stop should be regarded enough obviously he is not standing for the tea party. Plenty of times I have been told to turn back and take different route and no explanation was given at places and sometimes middle of the night and at unknown locations. If I would have behaved like this then would have got hand cuffed and arrested in 2 minutes and on my way to spend night inside and in front of magistrate in the morning for sentencing. Word of a policeman is a law and not to be messed about if wishy washy your explanations to go by then there won't be much of the laws to go by.

investigate as much as the army wants but nothing will be made public eve MAINLY nothing will happen and 2nd how shameless it feels for a police officers to be treated like this whose standing during a worse Pandemic in years, during Ramadan and in this HOT WEATHER.The police officer were doing there job to uphold the law but guess the so called COLONEL GANGSTER WIFE must have learnt the manners from the husband .It took the Army years to build the good reputation after MUSHARRAF shit show and incidents like these bring back those old days where ARMY use to run around the country like they owned PAKISTAN . Stupid people never learn from there mistakes

Wow. Then we are blamed if we point to the law within the law.
If an Army Colonel wife can behave like this, imagine what the Generals wives could be like.

She should be put in to prison, and her husband should be court martial if he try to interfere.
Oh boy, how many laws she has broken in 10 mins!!
How this behaviour is allowed to continued, why she was not arrested immediately by the Police!!

then there are those people who say "Army" ki wajah se Pakistan hai, Correction: Pakistan In ghareeb Police, Ghareeb Army jo sipahi, lance naik etc, ghareeb, isi walay, ghareeb mazdoor, ghareeb doctors, nurses aur teachers aur har wo shakhs jisko protocol allow nahi hai yeh Pakistan uski wajah se hai. Hum awam kay tax kay pesay se tankhwa aur bari gari lenay walay yeh colonel ho ya general inko bhe saza milni chahiye aur har civil citizen agar mere jese ho jo general ho ya colonel usky samnay aisay khara ho jesa usko kisi cheez ka dar nahi tou inko samajh aege, inho nay mazak banaya hua hai jese Pakistan inki baap ki malkiyat hai.

The way she was using "maa ki ankh" etc words yeh colonel ki bivi hai like for real? Imagine the kind of upbringing their children had.

The problem is with your thinking. That police man with barrier was not standing to welcome Modi, he doesn't even have to get the drums and wood to make a makeshift barrier. His stand in the middle of the road to stop should be regarded enough obviously he is not standing for the tea party. Plenty of times I have been told to turn back and take different route and no explanation was given at places and sometimes middle of the night and at unknown locations. If I would have behaved like this then would have got hand cuffed and arrested in 2 minutes and on my way to spend night inside and in front of magistrate in the morning for sentencing. Word of a policeman is a law and not to be messed about if wishy washy your explanations to go by then there won't be much of the laws to go by.

There is no shame to say that neither people implementing law nor the the general public respects laws. I am from financial sector and just today my colleague told me that no one was wearing masks or social distancing was there in registrar office, when he asked about that issue the registrar behavior was teasing. I have no shame to say that in Pakistan some times you have to take law in your hands otherwise people cannot survive here. No one is wearing masks where I live despite strict Govt regulations yet police is not forcing any body. Some one like me looks just like a fool wearing a mask. Ground realities are bitter.

So the b1tch sleeps with a colonel...that's her claim to fame? Clearly the colonel has a little one. What a polite policeman...should have punched the fugly b1tch and dragged her to the cells..also arrested the colonel
G. A. S. H. T. I
I hope she is true to her words and take the uniform off from the Subedaar ;) I am sure he would liked it ..

She might be wife of Col, but is ka attitude bata raha hai ke Col Popcorn wale Col ki Biwi ho gi hahahaha
Read it in this order. G dot A dot S dot H dot T dot I dot. Like a Morse code. :D

Having gone through all 7pages of this thread, I'm appalled at the mindset of some people, and the language they have used. Can't we discuss anything in a civilized manner? Is being crude such an achievement?

loo at her attitude she claimed she is wife of a army colonel

They are badmash. Even lieutenant k bachy tk badmashi krty hein

Poor man? Assholes like him enable this behavior
i feel sorry and have mercy for that colonel man poor man living with this monster :lol:

loo at her attitude she claimed she is wife of a army colonel

Just imagine the amount of badmashi we would face if there was an actual martial law. This is the condition in semi martial law

Back
Top Bottom