What's new

Woman candidate shot dead by militants in Kashmir

Ab to bas itni hi mardangi bachi hai in terrorists me......hope remaining mardangi is cleared by IA as soon as possible......

RIP the dead......

Inki mardangi ki aisi ki taisi.... i guess they forgot her

000pz9cf

Inki mardangi ki aisi ki taisi.... i guess they forgot her

000pz9cf

Do u really believe tht? Look at her... she can barely hold tht AK??? even the position is wrong.......... Plus its an AK and it has recoil.

Do u really believe tht? Look at her... she can barely hold tht AK??? even the position is wrong.......... Plus its an AK and it has recoil.

she is posing for the pic and she is not a professional shooter. She axed one of them and other she shot with his own gun.... what you want her to pose like this who is hardly holding gun for 2nd time

lara_croft.jpg

she is posing for the pic and she is not a professional shooter. She axed one of them and other she shot with his own gun.... what you want her to pose like this who is hardly holding gun for 2nd time

lara_croft.jpg

:rofl::rofl: Wow she must be supermans daughter ........... to first axe a fighter thn snatch anothers AKs load it and shoot it for the fiest time.

Propoganda at its finest.:tup:

:rofl::rofl: Wow she must be supermans daughter ........... to first axe a fighter thn snatch anothers AKs load it and shoot it for the fiest time.

No.. She is not superman's daughter. The terrorists were cowardly incompetent nincompoops who peed in their pants at the 1st sign of fight back.

lara_croft.jpg

3 hours hair do, 5 seconds shooting, wow, what a life style.

And you thought your brave soldiers when they come plundering people keep the safety locks when they are trying to barge in.....

Anything which does not suits the taste of Pakistan becomes a propaganda.... but when it comes to proofs then you guys start waiting for the right time...:whistle:

I am sure Rani Lakhmi Bai was also indian propaganda....

I am sure soon we will see a comment that she was killed by Indian forces... :D

Didn't you noticed that the butt of that AK is folded. AK is always tough to shoot with a folded butt and specially for a first timer. Maybe it wasn't folded when she killed those terrorists.

And there's a saying.
"halaat insaan ko hal chalana aur bandook chalana sikha deta hai"

I think that it may have been spun around by the media, but I still believe in it; you just have to pull a trigger to fire any gun and be lucky as hell. The axing part could be done since plenty of woman do manual labor there and be somewhat physically fit.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom