What's new

Woman beaten up by Village Panchayat

@Reichsmarschall when you talked about women's treatment in India to @Tshering22 and I posted the situation of dogs - he deleted it (fyi this guy said women are treated like crap in Pak and India is Scandinavia that's why I am tagging this guy in the first place)
where you at son? like to talk a lot of shit don't you?

Last edited:
@Reichsmarschall when you talked about women's treatment in India to @Tshering22 and I posted the situation of dogs - he deleted it (fyi this guy said women are treated like crap in Pak and India is Scandinavia that's why I am tagging this guy in the first place)
where you at son? like to talk a lot of shit don't you?

WTF are you guys talking about? When did I deny that there are no heinous crimes? Looks like the favourite passtime here is to start picking on crimes and gloating about how pathetic India is?

India is a big country of 138 crore people. You think that every single place can be monitored every time? There are dirty crimes that happen in every country - and we have the police for that.

Feel free to circle-jerk your fellow countrymen here and orgasm over how my country is terrible for every woman.

Back
Top Bottom