Woman allegedly raped in INDIAS multinational IT corporation Infosys campus

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Two Pune Infosys campus employees were arrested on Tuesday in connection with an alleged rape of a woman.

According to the police, the woman cashier working at a canteen in Pune Infosys was allegedly raped by two persons inside the canteen.

The victim, who works as a cashier at the Infosys Phase 1 campus canteen, was allegedly raped on December 27 by two housekeepers.

An FIR has been lodged against the two and the police is investigating the matter.

According to reports, one of the two accused had raped the woman in the lavatory while the other captured the scene on mobile.

The accused had also threatened the victim not to inform others about the incident else they would make the clips public.

Reacting to the incident, Infosys said in a statement that the company is working closely with the police to aid their investigation. "We have stringent security measures and have a zero tolerance policy against sexual harassment extending to contractual staff too. The company will take necessary action as per policy," Infosys statement said.

Woman allegedly raped in Infosys campus in Pune - Times of India

Rape topics shouldn't be discussed in such forums soon become troll war. it happens in every country of this world, even the most advanced countries have the highest rate of rapes per capita. Unfortunately most of the times these monsters not reported by the victims or often bailed out for lack of evidence. Capital punishment should be awarded on DNA confirmation, is the only solution to curb this nuisance.

Wait and see how some are going to blame feminism and the media for the rape endemic in India. Like it is some sort of a conspiracy by the BBC, certain Western countries and feminist i.e. human rights organizations. Never will these people have the courage to have a deep look to the disgusting behavior and mindset of their respective societies where women are treated as lust objects.

Last edited:
Wait and see how some are going to blame feminism and the media for the rape endemic in India. Like it is some sort of a conspiracy by the BBC, certain Western countries and feminist i.e. human rights organizations. Never will these people have the courage to have a deep look to the disgusting behavior and mindset of their respective societies where women are treated as lust objects.

How did you come to such conclusion???? Just because you feel like trolling, dont make sweeping statements......

Rape topics shouldn't be discussed in such forums soon become troll war. it happens in every country of this world, even the most advanced countries have the highest rate of rapes per capita. Unfortunately most of the times these monsters not reported by the victims or often bailed out for lack of evidence. Capital punishment should be awarded on DNA confirmation, is the only solution to curb this nuisance.

No one is denying that rape happens elsewhere. Though, India is a unique case because it always likes to brag about how great its democracy and human rights principles are when rape against women is rampant. This is a country where officials and ministers at the highest levels endorse the rape culture and instead blame the victim. This is a country where rapists enjoy state and police protection. Don't tell me that this is normal.

Indian state minister Babulal Gaur says rape is sometimes right | Daily Mail Online

Rape by 2 men not gangrape: Karnataka Home Minister K J George | The Indian Express

I agree but in USA those who even get arrested after returning from Jail many rape again.

How did you come to such conclusion???? Just because you feel like trolling, dont make sweeping statements......

Insecure and angry Indian men have the tendency of blaming the media and femenism for rape in their country. Don't be in denial.

No one is denying that rape happens elsewhere. Though, India is a unique case because it always likes to brag about how great its democracy and human rights principles

What this has to do with rape???? So according to you in a democracy No crime can be committed?
This is a country where rapists enjoy state and police protection.

Who told you this???? By the way to give you an idea we have given police protection for terrorists too

Insecure and angry Indian men have the tendency of blaming the media and femenism for rape in their country. Don't be in denial.

Ok few morons can be taken as an example????

Stop wasting your time, bhai and let him enjoy the troll fest.

However the same member is yet to show his concern about the suicide bombing just happened in his own backyard.

Misplaced priorities !!!

:)

However the same member is yet to show his concern about the suicide bombing just happened in his own backyard.

Misplaced priorities !!!

Month end pressure is taking a toll on me.... so i thought talking to some one like him would reduce it..... (normally i avoid talking to him and his likes)

I agree but in USA those who even get arrested after returning from Jail many rape again.
But DNA evidence if proved the person labelled sex offender and the labeled goes till grave, no job, no club life is a hell for sex offender.

What this has to do with rape???? So according to you in a democracy No crime can be committed?

Who told you this???? By the way to give you an idea we have given police protection for terrorists too

Ok few morons can be taken as an example????

Stop bragging about being the world's smartest and brightest democracy when you people cannot even provide basic protection and human rights to women. Stop bragging about being great when your country cannot handle criticism from outsiders. Instead your country resorts to censorship and bans documentaries stating the truth.

How India's ban on rape film backfired - BBC News

Nothing to argue against a moron who denies facts. You should be ashamed that high level officials glorify rape in India.

Few morons? This is a generic mindset in male dominated India.

India's rape epidemic: Will the US apply pressure for change to its Asian ally? | Fox News

Misplaced priorities !!!

You have nothing useful to add to this discussion because India has been tainted as a rape society worldwide. Indian men who support rapists in their country like you are in thorough denial.

Understanding India’s rape crisis | Harvard Gazette

Stop bragging about being the world's smartest and brightest democracy when you people cannot even provide basic protection and human rights to women. .

So what do you think the bigger problem - Being the Largest democracy or the Rape which happens in India?, Becasue i get a feel the problem of rape become an issue for you because Indians call themselves as a part of Largest democracy

Stop bragging about being great when your country cannot handle criticism from outsiders

Why not you can criticise anyone here, Because you are criticising a democratic country and its countrymen, But when you do that, also be prepared to be critcised by them too, which i think will be pretty hard for you....

Instead your country allies censorship and bans documentaries stating the truth.

I agree,and in the same democratic country, this decision was criticized and protested too...... By the way If i apply the same logic, there was a documentary by your legendary BBC was banned in pakistan a year ago??? You have any idea why was it??? was there any criticism on that ban with in pakistan????

Nothing to argue against a moron who denies facts. You should be ashamed that high level officials glorify rape in India.

When did i say that i was proud of the issue raised here????

Stop talking about this topic plz. It happens everywhere and this arguing makes no diffference. Just feel sorry for the victm instead.

This is the most important point, and the saddest part is, Morons use the fate of these poor girls to score points.....

Stop bragging about being the world's smartest and brightest democracy when you people cannot even provide basic protection and human rights to women. Stop bragging about being great when your country cannot handle criticism from outsiders. Instead your country resorts to censorship and bans documentaries stating the truth.

Few morons? This is a generic mindset in male dominated India.

India's rape epidemic: Will the US apply pressure for change to its Asian ally? | Fox News

You have nothing useful to add to this discussion because India has been tainted as a rape society worldwide. Indian men who support rapists in their country like you are in thorough denial.

Understanding India’s rape crisis | Harvard Gazette
Ok :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom