What's new

Wives of Indonesian and Malaysian Ambassadors died in Heli crash: ISPR

TTP claimed responsibility for shooting down the MI-7 helicopter

TTP claims responsibility

Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan claimed responsibility for shooting down the helicopter in Gilgit.

TTP spokesperson Muhammad Khorasani claimed a special task force had prepared a plan to target Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, however, the premier escaped the attempt as he was in a different helicopter.

In a statement, Khorasani said “TTP will soon show the Shoulder Launch Missile (SAM SYSTEM) used in the attack”.

LIVE: Norway, Philippines ambassadors among 6 killed in Gilgit helicopter crash - The Express Tribune

R.I.P.

many crashes in north.
sometime even plane nor traceable.

Last edited:
Wives of Indonesian and Malaysian Ambassadors died in Heli crash: ISPR

Norwegian and Philippines Ambassadors also died in crash : ISPR

2 Pilots also martyred..

R.I.P to everyone.

Gilgit helicopter crash kills Norway, Philippines envoys - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
at least six dead

TTP claims responsibility

Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan claimed responsibility for shooting down the helicopter in Gilgit.

TTP spokesperson Muhammad Khorasani claimed a special task force had prepared a plan to target Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, however, the premier escaped the attempt as he was in a different helicopter.

In a statement, Khorasani said “TTP will soon show the Shoulder Launch Missile (SAM SYSTEM) used in the attack”.

LIVE: Norway, Philippines ambassadors among 6 killed in Gilgit helicopter crash - The Express Tribune

I doubt the TTP could shoot the chopper in Gilgit which is a heavily militarized zone of the Pakistani army

TTP is just bull$hitting, there's no way they did this & **** media should not give them credibility by reporting their lies

I don't believe TTP did this. If they had the missiles they would have used it on the Pakistani jets long time back.

Back
Top Bottom