What's new

Withdrawal from Siachen – a manifestation of Prithviraj Chauhan syndrome!

Sure you do!! But what it has to do with withdrawal from Siachen??

I dont know man.. the OP made it an issue.

Better leave the siachen to the descendant of Gauri (Pakistan) for the betterment of everybody.

Total nonsense. There is no Hindu history to read it, only the account of his court poet, Chand Bardai. That account was so defective in every respect that it is clearly not of any use in terms of history.
sir there is hindu history and it starts from vikram samwat :P
chandra bardai was prithvi's bestie so what do you expect from him?

I dont know man.. the OP made it an issue.

Better leave the siachen to the descendant of Gauri (Pakistan) for the betterment of everybody.

Why should we?? Even we are talking in History perspective, Gauri was an invader not the rightful owner..

A man who invaded your Motherland for so many times and your king pardoned him 17 times, doesn't go with any logic. If he was pardoned one time and then once he committed the crime surely he would have been sentenced. 17 times is just not wild estimation, it is unthinkable even in dream. Even no Muslim general will go through 17 defeats, rather than they would have liked to die on the hand of enemies for sure. 17 times pardoned - just think yourself.He was defeated once and Captured by Pritviraj. Why he didn't kill him is big question! May be because of Multan and Ghauris will then be untied against Prithvi. Cause both the two Empires were looking for more lands.

buddy we all regret this decision of Prithviraj Chauhan but he was a true king who was following rule. And you should know India was your motherland too at that time so please don't favor Gauri because he was invading India of 12th Century and that India was your motherland too and your ancestors would have been Hindu at that time so you should not be proud of these Invasion. These Invaders made your ancestor suffer and force them to change their religion don't you think you should hate them well i was just saying i know this is useless to u....

All text we read says that Prithviraj has captured Gauri during first battle and pardoned him to allow him to return to from where he cam. After that Gauri attacked several time and finally scored victory over Prithviraj.

Pardoning some one once can be justified but forgiving 17 times is total BS!

Also, AUSTERLITZ is correct most of these kings/ war lords were too much occupied with bravery / valor/ honor etc and fought for their own glory than welfare of masses.

All text YOU read,see how far this propaganda is being spread?Read any high level history books like a history student like me and you will know the truth,don't give in to nationalist propaganda like the islamic invader fanboys who don't know their own history and worship people who butchered their ancestors.

This kind of threads make sure that everybody is on the up and up... There is no withdrawal from SIACHEN !!!

All text YOU read,see how far this propaganda is being spread?Read any high level history books like a history student like me and you will know the truth,don't give in to nationalist propaganda like the islamic invader fanboys who don't know their own history and worship people who butchered their ancestors.

yes its slightly ironical that someone may be praising an invader who killed their ancestors (grand grand grand parent). Only reason for praise is that he was a Muslim invader. But no pain for their own great great grandparents.

Back
Top Bottom