What's new

With Wink and a Handshake , India-Russia agrees to double BrahMos range on existing Inventory

But he is absolutely right in one thing,that is BJP is a us puppet....
I don't think bro, just because bjp is doing ji- huzuri to USA doesn't mean is a puppet. We need to be pragmatic rather than idealistic. Nehru idealism has brought us more misfortune than what pragmatism would have done to us . We need USA for our own purpose and gains. Moreover we have a strong indian America Diaspora in USA which will always make things easier for us in US than with any other country.

I don't think bro, just because bjp is doing ji- huzuri to USA doesn't mean is a puppet. We need to be pragmatic rather than idealistic. Nehru idealism has brought us more misfortune than what pragmatism would have done to us . We need USA for our own purpose and gains. Moreover we have a strong indian America Diaspora in USA which will always make things easier for us in US than with any other country.

India does ji huzuri to NO ONE. The next time you use such disrespectful words I will reply back the way you deserve to be treated.

I do, your past posts tells me to warn you first. India works towards its self interest and look to all nations as equals.
What my post tells is none of your business. If you don't like it ignore it. If can't , well you can't do anything about it.

A good political plan would always has multiple goals. MMRCA cancellation had multiple reasons

1) Replace HAL with a private player (Appease the party funders)

2) Relax the terms of ToT and type of offsets (Appease the Supplier)

3) Increase the Supplier built numbers (Appease France and IAF)

4) Pave the way for other MMRCA contenders (Appease US)

RAFALE MII would happen but only after the F-16 deal is done.
) Replace HAL with a private player (Appease the party funders)..... this is the bestest desicion ever ! HAL should be sold brick by brick and its employees should be sent to Siachin to build road !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom