What's new

With Vietnam's economic advance comes stark income inequality

Any suggestion on Vietnam strong companies in Vietnam Stock market? I would like to know them. May be if possible, I do some bet on VN Stock. I am optimistic about VN beging a rich and successful in the future. Vietnamese in Thailand is known for their hard working (women more than men), and intelligence. I see Vietnam rank 10th in Math Olympic. I think VN has a bright economic future.
VNM (Vinamilk), and DRH (dream house).

U can check the stock in this English website, I suggest that u should only buy the stock after they release the income statement for each quarter.

VNM - Viet Nam Dairy Products Joint Stock Company - VINAMILK - VietstockFinance

You are taking cheap shot against China and wish China's collapse, but I am afraid u will be disappointed again and again, till forever.
And I find this insinuation quite amusing and hilarious.
We've seen China collapse many times in the past, wt economic slowdown and 'revolt' in HK incited by TW-US, China mainland will collapse again soon or later

China made a wrong move when accepting US's rule over TW in 1979 :pop:

He likes to poke and get a rise out of people.

Example: He recently said North Korea is going to destroy China and the United States. I'll give him this, he is an amusing (all be it very unrealistic) hyper-nationalist.

I doubt he's a hyper-nationalist. A reactionary , more so. He's a funny guy who likes to stir reaction out of certain member(s). I hope he calms down tho. I'm tired of flame threads and flame posts.

I doubt he's a hyper-nationalist. A reactionary , more so. He's a funny guy who likes to stir reaction out of certain member(s). I hope he calms down tho. I'm tired of flame threads and flame posts.

Definitely looking to stir up reactions no doubt! The problem is, many of those 'certain members' just about always take the bait. It's basically the same recycled back and fourths over and over again.

I disagree with you a little, as I think he is a bit of a nationalist. Definitely a big reactionary for sure though.

Good night and wish mr nice guy having good dreams always

Definitely looking to stir up reactions no doubt! The problem is, many of those 'certain members' just about always take the bait. It's basically the same recycled back and fourths over and over again.

I disagree with you a little, as I think he is a bit of a nationalist. Definitely a big reactionary for sure though.

lol, reminds me of college freshmen fighting over who gets to drink first, lol.

Vietnamese in Thailand is known for their hard working (women more than men), and intelligence. I see Vietnam rank 10th in Math Olympic. I think VN has a bright economic future.

Yes, Vietnamese perform very well in education and IQ (in latest PISA tests of 65 countries including 34 OECD countries, Vietnam ranked 17th in Maths, 8th in Science! Outperforming most of OECD countries), there's no doubt about their growth potential (I suggest some good VN companies should list in HKSE to attract more capital, higher valuation and international spotlight).

Untitled.jpg

Thailand economy and living standard is quite ok. Food and fruits are everywhere.

Absolutely, my experiences in Thailand were always wonderful!
Nice people, prosperous society, fair living costs, one of the best!

Last edited:

I just tell the Truth, NK wt 100 nukes surely can destroy US troops, at least in SK-Okinawa, and every one know US will run away again like in S.VN in 1975 coz SK-JP r not your concern, some JPese dont like it happen, but they must face wt the Truth that US may run aways and leave its'allies' high and dry again..

For VN economy, it will be OK for VN if TPP deal come to reality, none TPP member like China will go down badly and may collapse again like many times in the past :pop:

Yes, Vietnamese perform very well in education and IQ (in latest PISA tests of 65 countries including 34 OECD countries, Vietnam ranked 17th in Maths, 8th in Science! Outperforming most of OECD countries), there's no doubt about their growth potential (I suggest some good VN companies should list in HKSE to attract more capital, higher valuation and international spotlight).

Absolutely, my experiences in Thailand were always wonderful!
Nice people, prosperous society, fair living costs, one of the best!

Thanks !!! Actually, Vietnam is still a poor country, is nobody comparing to other richer neighbors.

Now Vietnam is attracting many low end industries which can not survive in China.
Anyway, normal salary of Chinese workers will reach 3000RMB or 500 USD.
And Vietnam is much lower in salary..
Yet I don`t see much potential on it.
Vietnam has nothing but cheaper labor
The market is still small, base infrastructure is still weak, no local supply chain..
They cant survive in China due to high workers salary, so they come to VN , they dont need China's or Vn's market coz their products r for exporting to US-Middle east- EU.

So, we got some dollars from their products :pop:

In here we just call a guy like him an idiot.
Dont drag me to your cheap comment, no one in VN care abt Indonesia.

You need to stop lying and exaggerated the wealth of each Vietnamese. Most Vietnamese are living in one big family, TOGETHER. The house is owned through inheritance. Most Vietnamese cannot afford buying a house. They simply live in one big family, including relative and such.

A couple years ago, I read a blog from a Western person and he said there were a lot of beggars in the capital city (Ho Chi Ming). Now your situation had improve, thanks to us for providing you with cheap commodity and affordable price. Though it is still a very poor country and no amount of lying will hide that.

don't image what you want, funny boy.:sarcastic:

Very little dollars for your hardworking people..
If you want to increase salary, they just gone away..

They cant survive in China due to high workers salary, so they come to VN , they dont need China's or Vn's market coz their products r for exporting to US-Middle east- EU.
S o, we got some dollars from their products :pop:

Dont drag me to your cheap comment, no one in VN care abt Indonesia.

You need to stop lying and exaggerated the wealth of each Vietnamese. Most Vietnamese are living in one big family, TOGETHER. The house is owned through inheritance. Most Vietnamese cannot afford buying a house. They simply live in one big family, including relative and such.

A couple years ago, I read a blog from a Western person and he said there were a lot of beggars in the capital city (Ho Chi Ming). Now your situation had improve, thanks to us for providing you with cheap commodity and affordable price. Though it is still a very poor country and no amount of lying will hide that.
LOL of course, you are right. not every vietnamese owns a house or appartment. more correctly, many if not all family members live in their own house, rarely in a rental house.

So you think we thank chinese for the better life of life? cheap commodities? it is far from the truth. many things factor in. one of them is the money of the overseas vietnamese: we sent home $13 billion last year. $90b in the last 10 years. this figure is from the government, just the money transfered by official channel such as banks. not counted in is the money transfered inofficially. the government assumes the overseas vietnamese send home totally $20b a year.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom