What's new

With CPEC, hopes high for investment in 5 deserts

china is the largest user of drip irrigation system in the world! i just hope they setup drip pipe manufacturing units here and bring cost down to 30000 rs per acre! right now it cost 80-120k per acre and thas stupid price! if one imports from turkey it costs 50k per acre...Pakistani companies are rip offs!
I hope you go visit there in China or have some Chinese friends who read you some materials about this in details.

I am also reluctant to support these projects but the worries is on Pakistanis. The way we do things may not be transferrable to other country. Few country can plan things over decades like China.

Besides, if you have nothing, what to be ripped off? sand?

I hope you go visit there in China or have some Chinese friends who read you some materials about this in details.

I am also reluctant to support these projects but the worries is on Pakistanis. The way we do things may not be transferrable to other country. Few country can plan things over decades like China.

Wen bro i think you mis understood me..i am not calling china rip off i am calling Pakistani agri companies rip offs who are making insane profit of something that can be useful.china being biggest user and manufacturer of drip irrigation system i want them to setup factories here so we can get drip system at affordable price.

He said Pakistani companies are rip off's.

Wen bro i think you mis understood me..i am not calling china rip off i am calling Pakistani agri companies rip offs who are making insane profit of something that can be useful.china being biggest user and manufacturer of drip irrigation system i want them to setup factories here so we can get drip system at affordable price.
The achievement of that company is its profit is reasonable while the environment is improved and sustainable. actually the underground water level improved by what they did because the woods fixed the water there. at the same time the peasants' life was greatly improved by smart-but-green agriculture, selling electricity, tourism. these way the population there get stable.
Those people are good capitalists, open their patents, they can even crop high quality rice in the desert.

Last edited:
The achievement of that company is its profit is reasonable while the environment is improved and sustainable. actually the underground water level improved by what they did because the woods fixed the water there. at the same time the peasants' life was greatly improved by good agriculture, sell electricity, tourism. these way the population there get stable.
Those people are good capitalists, open their patents, they can even crop high quality rice in the desert.
yup they turned whole desert into oasis! even netafim is partnering with Chinese companies.

He said Pakistani companies are rip off's.
I do hope some patient and good Pakistani company to cooperate with them, besides money, learning by doing. There is a lot of deserts needed to be conquered by smart people. this may be especiallytrue for Pakistan.

Yet another reason for open and friendly relations between Israel and Pakistan.

I support that proposition wholeheartedly. Most educated and patriotic Pakistanis have the same stance. It serves the interest of both Israel and Pakistan.

Yet another reason for open and friendly relations between Israel and Pakistan.

Now you are talking my language bro. For sure there is a need for closer Israel-Pakistan relationships. Its better for both, better for business and better for the world :enjoy:. This has to be the first sentence of my life with the word "better" said three times. Another sign of how good of an initiative this would be :tup:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom