What's new

With a new Chinese loan, CPEC is now worth $51.5bn

As I saw for myself a few months ago, Pakistan is surely rising like a phoenix from the ashes. For the first time since the 14th of August 1947.
Agree sir
But we only lacking in good government which has first priority is national interest

And you some Dalit in Orrisa has? Retardness beyond belief.

*We gave you Sanskrit
*We gave you Vedic belief system - thereby precursor to Hinduism
*We improved your genepool
*We gave you civilization
*We even taught you to even dress up properly

And you cuss us? Sad.

Sanskrit ?? It is Indo-European language. It came from some dude who entered the subcontinent from Europe.

What Vedic belief system ?? what gene pool ?? What civilization ?? What dress ??

Sanskrit ?? It is Indo-European language. It came from some dude who entered the subcontinent from Europe.

What Vedic belief system ?? what gene pool ?? What civilization ?? What dress ??

what? came from europe, who from adolf hitler aryan tata. ok serious i dnt beleive that.

You have nothing in common with the "Indus Valley Civilization" other than the fact you are living on the land
Funny, even to this day we retain the distinct genetic markers...

4e2eb5bb5536422eae43c782e29eaae9.png

Why do you think India is up in arms pulling it's hair over pakistan... crying for war yelling terror...

It's all about CPEC and the empowerment of Pakistan.

Imagine Gwadar changing into a truely global modern city... millions of overseas Pakistanis would move back and bring their skills with them. I would. Make gwadar/CPEC a rival to Hong Kong or Dubai... im there in a heart beat.

Remember we are the people of the Mughals... we are the Taj Mahal builders, the Red Fort builders, the people who made India what it is... going back we are the nation of the The Indus Valley Civilization ...

Pakistan a modern progressive nation.

"Mughal" is another name for "mongol" heritage - they come from more western side of Indus - and hence they do not belong to the indus valley civilization

And you some Dalit in Orrisa has? Retardness beyond belief.

*We gave you Sanskrit
*We gave you Vedic belief system - thereby precursor to Hinduism
*We improved your genepool
*We gave you civilization
*We even taught you to even dress up properly

And you cuss us? Sad.

we went over this before @Kaptaan you are speaking like a white imperialist now. good try at flaming though.
Its not that Pakistan and India were two different entities at the time of the IVC. the region produced the language and the vedic texts. no one region can claim it all for itself. all you can agree on is the shared history.

bro personaly i am not going to and dont believe. tomrow they will claim all religion came from west.
I did not say all languages belong to Indo-European family

Dravadian languages of India, Finnish, Hungarian, Turkish, Arabic do not belong to the family

you are assuming people living in IVC are the ones inhabiting current day Pakistan
Not assuming, but stating a fact. Look at the map; people living around the (modern day) Indus share genes as those people that made up IVC. There is a reason why this distinct Haplogroup is called "Harappan L".

Now, stop trying to claim our history and stick to your polluted Gangaland.

CPEC is very important for Pakistan & equally for China, as CPEC will be main source of income for both countries. PA should protect CPEC at all cost & as I know from well confirmed source, PA is playing a major part in CPEC & is keen to complete the project plus protect it all cost.

The truth is ppp & pnl-n are not honest with Pakistan & have no interest in developing Pakistan in any way.

It's not 51.5bn dollars...

Just a couple weeks ago, around 27 Billion dollars were invested in for an extra two damns.

Not to mention, a multi-billion dollar project is announced almost every week.

A more accurate number would be 80+

China is yet to include Bhasha and Dasu dams in CPEC.

other than a few thousand native Americans living in a reservation what is the impact on the current state of Mississippi ?

The rivers flow just as strong and mighty as always. :D

Let's stay on topic: The CPEC mantra flows strong and mighty too.

"Mughal" is another name for "mongol" heritage - they come from more western side of Indus - and hence they do not belong to the indus valley civilization

we went over this before @Kaptaan you are speaking like a white imperialist now. good try at flaming though.
Its not that Pakistan and India were two different entities at the time of the IVC. the region produced the language and the vedic texts. no one region can claim it all for itself. all you can agree on is the shared history.

We are who are... you guys are who you are. I wasn't talking to you guys... just us.

Others don't define who we are or are not. Indians aren't our historians or keepers of our genetic makeup....Move along ...

Besides CPEC isn't the majic pill nor is it a miracle in the making... it is an opportunity. A very significant one. I believe the new gen of pak ... the 20 to 40 somethings gen has changed ... it's a new crop of people who have rejected the mistakes of their parents 80s onwards... the embrace of the Saudi influence... Pakistani people have changed a lot over the last few decades... CPEC is going to give those people an opportunity to excel. To reclaim our historical dominance of the south Asian diaspora.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom