What's new

With 3 ministers suspended, Imran advises K-P govt to end coalition with QWP

Really?
p8_31.jpg

p1_39.jpg

Crisis in the making. By shedding QWP PTI will have to accept PPP,AJIP and at least one independent candidate to get safety margin. Pervaiz Khattak's CMship hangs in balance now.

It means they have made scapegoat to two minister of QWP :hang2:

I am glad to see that the PTI is taking action against corruption. Words are finally being transalted into action which prove I was right when I supported the Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf.

Some random people from ASWJ are trying to thank KP Govt at paying respect to Hazrat Umar (R.A) and you paid patwari is trying to extract something fishy out it? Desperation? :rofl: 

One patwari @cb4 was calling JI as terrorist party and other patwari (you) are quoting personal opinion of MPA of same JI, the terrorist party..

Desperate patwaries.. :omghaha:

Last edited:
Some random people from ASWJ are trying to thank KP Govt at paying respect to Hazrat Umar (R.A) and you paid patwari is trying to extract something fishy out it? Desperation? :rofl:
Its public, now if you call it random, then its your choice. 
Maulana'z on the move again.PTIians should pray that PML-N plays nice with them.
p1_15.jpg

Last edited:
Its public, now if you call it random, then its your choice.

And how is it public? Just because a newspaper ad thanking KP govt for a holiday or because Mr. Hasnain thinks so? :rofl:

Care to show some other credible source to expose evil PTI and ASWJ nexus? :azn: 

@hasnain0099 PMLN aka closest ally of militant groups.. :coffee:

Last edited:
And how is it public? Just because a newspaper ad thanking KP govt for a holiday or because Mr. Hasnain thinks so? :rofl:

Care to show some other credible source to expose evil PTI and ASWJ nexus? :azn: 

@hasnain0099 PMLN aka closest ally of militant groups.. :coffee:
And Talibans published a list with PML-N leaders on the top. PML-N Didn't ask Talibans to open an office did we? :P

And Talibans published a list with PML-N leaders on the top. PML-N Didn't ask Talibans to open an office did we? :P

This news is 2 days old, after Talibans published a list with PML-N leaders.. :lol: Guess the paper lions were p!ssing in their pants.. :rofl:

Not letting Imran Khan escape in KPK. No Sayasi Shahadat for PTI :P
11-14-2013_15284_1.gif

In the Light of current Situation , Loosing the KPK Government will be the best thing that will Happen to PTI .
IK Needs to stand Firm , this is win win for him either ways .

In the Light of current Situation , Loosing the KPK Government will be the best thing that will Happen to PTI .
IK Needs to stand Firm , this is win win for him either ways .

I believe PTI and PML(N) have fairly good working relationship and they are not going to spoil it. Secondly PML(N) would not like to do dirty job and let the province ruled by Diesel.
Given everything IK should not get blackmailed and be firm, try to bring culprit ministers to justice. I agree in both scenarios (falling or continuation of KP Government ) is win win for PTI and PML(N) can also claim to be biggest democracy lovers and champions.

Not letting Imran Khan escape in KPK. No Sayasi Shahadat for PTI :P
11-14-2013_15284_1.gif

same goes to PMLN too

i agree, no syasi shahadat for PTI, PTI will lose a lot with their slogans and their performances, just like PMLN and PPP previously

all parties who claim to bring change or to make change through democracy must be shown the mirror

Back
Top Bottom