What's new

Wishing You All Youm e Takbeer. Pakistan is invincible!

i do wonder when will be the day we will celebrate Yom -e -Mashiat and form true detterence thru Economic uplifting of People of Pak ,Nukes ,Army ,Air force are derivation of these not the other way around ,A great achievement and lesson that we can achieve what ever we can if we put our mindset together specially if it becomes core for our strategy ,Hoping to see Pak as great Muslim Welfare strong country .Pakistan Zindabad
we will celebrate such a day only when we get rid of people like zardari, ganja sharif and many others like them.

i had my bi monthly exam next day. watched news the whole day and didn't prepare well for the exam .thank God exam went well.

That's so amazing to hear different stories. May Allah free Pakistan from corruption and corrupted people and protect it from all of the problems its facing today. Amen

Last edited:
I really don't know if I should congratulate on this since personally I'm against nukes possessed by any country but I promise to congratulate you when you are able to end corruption in your country, build your economy so that you are out of the clutches of any external or internal entity and raise your HDI. I think after securing the defense, these should be Pakistan's top priorities...Wish you best of luck.

Now its time to focus only and only on your Economy and only then we can consider our selves progressing. Pakistan should aim for TOP 10 economies of the world. If we will have good economy everything will start following in order.

I will simply ignore your comments not because i am in favour but my friend its all around ,Most generals make more money than any one working in corporate .So just leave it a side Holy cows have there own share and Politicians well what can we say
we will celebrate such a day only when we get rid of people like zardari, ganja sharif and many others like them.

Agreed. Couldn't have worded it better myself. To be fair, Dr. Qadir also played a little part in the wider context. Whatever the case, he was / and is our poster boy, who took an unfair share of the limelight that other unsung heroes/scientists deserved.

You know what, I have made some really detailed study over Pakistan's Nuclear Program and I must say, Pakistan has TOTALLY FAILED to realize whay they have actually Achieved. Courtesy, AQ Khan.

The Theoretical Physics Group led by Dr. Munir, Not only developed the Highly Complex Plutonium Route, ( Note that This is far Far Far more Complex that u can imagine, check the efforts needed for the Manhatten Project ), but also helped KRL in its Mathematical / Theoretical problems.

Munir Khan was no less than Robert Opemheimer or Edward teller for Pakistan, But he never got the Credit he deserved.

Pakistan Zindabad !!

Om Shati-Shanti-shantiii

Time to change your thoughts Kid. Dr, Munir / Sir Salam were ur real Nuclear Heros.
AQ Khan was a "self proclaimed" Hero who cared only about himself and his own image
You are saying right but Perception is a REALITY :oops:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom