What's new

Wishing You All Youm e Takbeer. Pakistan is invincible!

"Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan is widely regarded as pioneer of Pakistan's atomic bomb project.
Abdul Qadeer Khan, (known widely as A. Q. Khan )is a Pakistani nuclear physicist and a metallurgical engineer, who founded of the uranium enrichment program for Pakistan's atomic bomb project. Khan founded and established the Kahuta Research Laboratories (KRL) in 1976, serving as both its senior scientist and Director-General until he retired in 2001."

On this day we must pay him tribute.

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::smitten::smitten::smitten:

pink-flower-designs-250x250.jpg

On this happy day congrats to all Pakistani citizens , long live Pakistan

Special thanks to the Engineers and Workers who made this day possible

KhanBookScan.jpg

I remember the exact day clearly when the news came out I was so proud of Pakistani nation
and the euphoria stayed for good 2-3 weeks to Year

Last edited:
Pakistan Zindabad !!

Om Shati-Shanti-shantiii

"Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan is widely regarded as pioneer of Pakistan's atomic bomb project.
Abdul Qadeer Khan, (known widely as A. Q. Khan )is a Pakistani nuclear physicist and a metallurgical engineer, who founded of the uranium enrichment program for Pakistan's atomic bomb project. Khan founded and established the Kahuta Research Laboratories (KRL) in 1976, serving as both its senior scientist and Director-General until he retired in 2001."

On this day we must pay him tribute.

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::smitten::smitten::smitten:

Time to change your thoughts Kid. Dr, Munir / Sir Salam were ur real Nuclear Heros.
AQ Khan was a "self proclaimed" Hero who cared only about himself and his own image.

Hero hamara hai , tum apne Kholi ko sumbhalo

People who lived thru the time know who was recognized for the effort and it is also understood it takes a team and all people are appreciated

On this happy day congrats to all Pakistani citizens , long live Pakistan

Special thanks to the Engineers and Workers who made this day possible

KhanBookScan.jpg

I remember the exact day clearly when the news came out I was so proud of Pakistani nation
and the euphoria stayed for good 2-3 weeks to Year

Sir can you find me any video of this great moment? Thanks!

I remember it like it happened yesterday, we were sitting like about 10 to 12 boys , we start hearing milliy jangi nagmay "my first reaction war has start with India " I run towards home in one breath put tv on and.......

ALLAH IS GREAT, ,,,,, PAKISTAN ZINDABAD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My father told me to go and buy sweets , I reached the bakery man its like all city is out for buying sweets

My Dear Pakistanis ,

We have best place on earth as our country , Please respect this Land and do all you can to build it ,

Thank you all

@Moonlight

you are right but sometimes our mere statements are not liked by Allah. many human made machines when named as unsinkable, invincible , challenger etc met fatal accidents

That's only when people are foolish enough to literally believe what they are saying. God knows our intents, he cares about that more than the actual words. We all know it is possible for Pakistan to be destroyed, it is just a figure of speech when we call it invincible.

you are right but sometimes our mere statements are not liked by Allah. many human made machines when named as unsinkable, invincible , challenger etc met fatal accidents
I concur here. Allah is the true power and nothing is invincible. But we can pray and ask for Allahs favor that Pakistan remain forever till the last day and becomes the most powerful, united and prosperous nation of earth.

Thank you sir. :)

I remember it like it happened yesterday, we were sitting like about 10 to 12 boys , we start hearing milliy jangi nagmay "my first reaction war has start with India " I run towards home in one breath put tv on and.......

ALLAH IS GREAT, ,,,,, PAKISTAN ZINDABAD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My father told me to go and buy sweets , I reached the bakery man its like all city is out for buying sweets

My Dear Pakistanis ,

We have best place on earth as our country , Please respect this Land and do all you can to build it ,

Thank you all

@Moonlight

I am imagining the excitement you guys had. Since I was very young and I don't even remember anything.
Indeed, it was one huge day in Pakistan's history.

I concur here. Allah is the true power and nothing is invincible. But we can pray and ask for Allahs favor that Pakistan remain forever till the last day and becomes the most powerful, united and prosperous nation of earth.
ameen

That's only when people are foolish enough to literally believe what they are saying. God knows our intents, he cares about that more than the actual words. We all know it is possible for Pakistan to be destroyed, it is just a figure of speech when we call it invincible.
dear some words have more element of pride in them. it's good to have nuclear capability but we should never take so much pride in them that we side line Allah. ghazwa e hunain gives a huge lesson to muslims. that was the first battle in which muslims had superiority and they were confident of their victory and when the battle started things got worse. according to some sources only 300-400 were left . Allah taught us a lesson . muslims had more faith on their strength then the supreme power and they lost. i went a bit off topic but my point is that we shouldn't be very arrogant of our nuclear capability and start claiming that we are invincible because of this capability.

Thank you sir. :)

I am imagining the excitement you guys had. Since I was very young and I don't even remember anything.
Indeed, it was one huge day in Pakistan's history.
i had my bi monthly exam next day. watched news the whole day and didn't prepare well for the exam .thank God exam went well.

Agreed. Couldn't have worded it better myself. To be fair, Dr. Qadir also played a little part in the wider context. Whatever the case, he was / and is our poster boy, who took an unfair share of the limelight that other unsung heroes/scientists deserved.

Dr, Munir / Sir Salam were ur real Nuclear Heros.
AQ Khan was a "self proclaimed" Hero who cared only about himself and his own image.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom