Winter wonderland in China, just beautiful

TaiShang

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Ice crystals whiten city in Heilongjiang
(People's Daily Online) November 14, 2016

Freezing fog in Mudanjiang, Heilongjiang province has covered the city with hard rime, whose comb-like appearance and shining silver color have created a winter wonderland, attracting citizens to enjoy the outdoor scenery. (Photo /Xinhua)

FOREIGN201611141445000528588350762.jpg

Freezing fog in Mudanjiang, Heilongjiang province has covered the city with hard rime, whose comb-like appearance and shining silver color have created a winter wonderland, attracting citizens to enjoy the outdoor scenery. (Photo /Xinhua)

last week, it was unseasonal cold in Hanoi, down to 14oC at night and 16.5oC average for whole day. But this week, it become so hot, now 28oC.

Anyway, I find China is beautiful, whether in winter, autumn or spring.

last week, it was unseasonal cold in Hanoi, down to 14oC at night and 16.5oC average for whole day. But this week, it become so hot, now 28oC.

Anyway, I find China is beautiful, whether in winter, autumn or spring.

Do share the pictures here, my friend. Vietnam is a very beautiful land with breathtaking scenery, as much as I see from the pictures.

Weather is similar in Taipei. People still use AC at home and office. From today, they say it is going to get colder. But real colds not until mid January.

Merchants operate 'business as usual' in frozen Heilongjiang
(People's Daily Online) 17:22, November 15, 2016

Photos taken on Nov. 13 in Heihe, Heilongjiang province show merchants selling their wares at a morning market. As a strong cold front penetrates northeastern China, the temperature in Heihe decreased sharply to minus 25 degrees centigrade. Nevertheless, the merchants selling farm products still arrived to open their carts from 5 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Their hats and masks accumulated layers of ice in the freezing weather.

Photos taken on Nov. 13 in Heihe, Heilongjiang province show merchants selling their wares at a morning market. As a strong cold front penetrates northeastern China, the temperature in Heihe decreased sharply to minus 25 degrees centigrade. Nevertheless, the merchants selling farm products still arrived to open their carts from 5 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Their hats and masks accumulated layers of ice in the freezing weather.

FOREIGN201611151722000263185127899.jpg

Do share the pictures here, my friend. Vietnam is a very beautiful land with breathtaking scenery, as much as I see from the pictures.

Weather is similar in Taipei. People still use AC at home and office. From today, they say it is going to get colder. But real colds not until mid January.

Normally I do not take pictures, but there are so many websites about Vietnam.

I know Taipei climate is quite similar to Hanoi. But how cold it can be? Does Taipei city ever get snowfall?

Sometimes there can be snow or sleet fall in a mountain in Ba Vi district in Hanoi.

Normally I do not take pictures, but there are so many websites about Vietnam.

I know Taipei climate is quite similar to Hanoi. But how cold it can be? Does Taipei city ever get snowfall?

Sometimes there can be snow or sleet fall in a mountain in Ba Vi district in Hanoi.

In Taipei it may go as low as 1-2 degrees but, because of humidity, it felts my colder on human body. At times, Taipei cold might be really biting on the skin. But, in Taiwan it does not snow except very high places like Alishan mountains. Real colds are no more than 3-4 weeks so that you would need a heater at home.

In Taipei, Yangming Mountain and other might get frosty but real snow falling is extra rarity and quickly dissipates.

By the way, images from websites are fine for me. Most of the shares in this forum are from other websites, after all. :welcome:

Merchants operate 'business as usual' in frozen Heilongjiang
(People's Daily Online) 17:22, November 15, 2016

FOREIGN201611151722000263185127899.jpg

that is funny. frozen chicken legs. -25 Celsius is VERY cold. I don´t remember of any winter in Germany that has such steep degree. we had in one winter with temperate sinking to -20 degree. that was a huge thing here, bringing all traffic to standstill.

that is funny. frozen chicken legs. -25 Celsius is VERY cold. I don´t remember of any winter in Germany that has such steep degree. we had in one winter with temperate sinking to -20 degree. that was a huge thing here, bringing all traffic to standstill.
that must be tough for Viets.

In Taipei it may go as low as 1-2 degrees but, because of humidity, it felts my colder on human body. At times, Taipei cold might be really biting on the skin. But, in Taiwan it does not snow except very high places like Alishan mountains. Real colds are no more than 3-4 weeks so that you would need a heater at home.

In Taipei, Yangming Mountain and other might get frosty but real snow falling is extra rarity and quickly dissipates.

By the way, images from websites are fine for me. Most of the shares in this forum are from other websites, after all. :welcome:
Vietnam is a tropical country. seeing snow is like something tropical thunder storm in central Germany.
but there is a place in the northern part of Vietnam that is cold winter: Sapa.

sapa-in-snow%20(1).jpg

sapa-in-snow%20(4).jpg

sapa-in-snow%20(3).jpg

snow-sa-pa-2-1600.jpg

snow-sa-pa-3-1600.jpg

sapa-in-snow%20(9).jpg

Back
Top Bottom