What's new

Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam.

...and Micheal Jackson, too.

Mike Tyson is real.

0B51A291142D44D1AF6D27DC66D4335E.png

Germans were the only ones who came close to kicking his A$$ and hindus like ghandhi had racist views about blacks just like churchill.
What sort of dumb comment is this even among Hindus there are people with dark complexion, sorry I forgot you are supposed to be a PDF think tank analyst .

What sort of dumb comment is this even among Hindus there are people with dark complexion, sorry I forgot you are supposed to be a PDF think tank analyst .
It's not a dumb comment I had to make my point and I made it.Skin complexion and Muslim/hindu antipathy don't bother me but narcissistic grandiosity pisses me off.

It's not a dumb comment I had to make my point and I made it.Skin complexion and Muslim/hindu antipathy don't bother me but narcissistic grandiosity pisses me off.
Kindly elaborate "Skin complexion and Muslim/hindu antipathy"

He never was nor doing to embrace islam case closed! end of story.

Close this thread please @Horus.

...and Micheal Jackson, too.

His brother who is a Muslim said that he was about to convert but died before he did. The claim that he did convert was spread by a British tabloid for people to buy their work presumably.

His brother who is a Muslim said that he was about to convert but died before he did. The claim that he did convert was spread by a British tabloid for people to buy their work presumably.

That is self explanatory.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom